Check the sliders on the T3's

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
368km-27% breakin. Mine are done too hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also front shock in skid was leaking. Warranty. I am going to put the 2-up spring on it at my cost and new stock sliders until hopefully I can find a set of Hiperfax ones for next time.

Anything else a guy should doo while its in??

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive always changed out stocks with white kimpex sliders and alway had good luck and life out of them, white sliders will out last black or colored.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would that be? Please explain....

molecular stucture of the dye, dyed molecules do not pack as tight together creating a softer, faster wearing slider, if your looking for longlife white or hyperfax are your best bet, IMO.

I'm not the mad scientist behind it... just seen it and have ran both in my 8 years of mountain sledding (never on a 174 3") and white have been the longest life for myself.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would that be? Please explain....
I cannot explain it either doug but my orginal set wore out at 225km though the trails were pretty sparse. I now have 660km with the white kimpex one and they look great although I did install a set of wheels as well. Dave at powderlites said it was his experience that these sliders had at least twice the lifespan of stock.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
molecular stucture of the dye, dyed molecules do not pack as tight together creating a softer, faster wearing slider, if your looking for longlife white or hyperfax are your best bet, IMO.

I'm not the mad scientist behind it... just seen it and have ran both in my 8 years of mountain sledding (never on a 174 3") and white have been the longest life for myself.

I cannot explain it either doug but my orginal set wore out at 225km though the trails were pretty sparse. I now have 660km with the white kimpex one and they look great although I did install a set of wheels as well. Dave at powderlites said it was his experience that these sliders had at least twice the lifespan of stock.

I will have to look into them when these black ones wear out.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some more info about white vs black slides fernie

Kimpex PN # 04-191-11 for white 68 inch long sliders

Top Bottom