Check out My Video

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a video I made of our 2008 sledding season. The footage is from McBride, Valemount, Blue River, but Revy for the most part. Sleeper700 is on the XP, I'm on the RT and RMK because just before our Revy trip I cooked the engine in my summit so I had to take my dad's sled. And Sleeper700's brother-inlaw is on the 06 rev. I know everyone is anxious for the sledding season and is always looking for something to watch. So enjoy!

[FLV]http://video.snowandmud.com/flvideo/167.flv[/FLV]

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video! Some awesome powder shots in there got me all hot and bothered:d

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya, it was just that one trip that I did't have it. And Ski-doo picked up the cost on the parts and the brand new short block, and I had to pay lobour. so it wasn't too bad in the end.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At about 7:30 - Now that's the snow I'm looking forward to!

Nice Vid.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good Vid, i wish everybody would post like that, the use of the "clicky" prevents me and probably many others in the corporate world from watching.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video, great tunes now all we need is a couple feet fresh snow!!!:cool:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank-you for posting that video. Sitting here getting ready to go hunting and its close to 30 degrees outside its nice to see some snow and what we are all looking forward to in the coming months. Great Job

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, now I know what I couldn't find the powder I wanted last year...you guys had it all...lol...
Who has the steady hand, a nice thing to see.
AWESOME VIDEO.

The steady hand was mostly the wife, and then myself when she wasn't able to come and ride due to pregnancy. She likes to ride the trails and film us as we play. There were a few shots where I gave the camera to doublek and my brother-in-law (he was the shaky one:rant:). It will be interesting to see how much footage we get this year because the wife just had a baby boy (see "introduce yourself" for more details on the little one). Us guys are usually too busy enjoying the powder to worry about the camera:d. Hopefully we get some good footage of S&M Mania in January.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Steady hand makes the video much more enjoyable. I carry a monopod now so when filming climbs I can stay still.
Footage of MM9 will be awesome.

The steady hand was mostly the wife, and then myself when she wasn't able to come and ride due to pregnancy. She likes to ride the trails and film us as we play. There were a few shots where I gave the camera to doublek and my brother-in-law (he was the shaky one:rant:). It will be interesting to see how much footage we get this year because the wife just had a baby boy (see "introduce yourself" for more details on the little one). Us guys are usually too busy enjoying the powder to worry about the camera:d. Hopefully we get some good footage of S&M Mania in January.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Nice vid for sure. It is always fun looking back on the deep pow days...kinda gets a guy pumped up, especially when it's so hot out.:d

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Steady hand makes the video much more enjoyable. I carry a monopod now so when filming climbs I can stay still.
Footage of MM9 will be awesome.

Yah we're hoping to get some type tripod device this year for filming. We're hoping to get more footage also this year. It was either too cold, snowing or foggy out when we we're riding. Our first trip of the year was the dec first weekend when we had that really cold spell. The camera just turned on, said "too cold" and then would shut off.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That first trip last year was -25C at the parking lot... yikes!! And this year we are going to Revelstoke later in the season, so hopefully there is more sun than last.

Top Bottom