check engine light

zeke

Reaction score
Got an 09 xp 163. Rode in some super deep snow in BR yesterday. Sled ran good til it started sucking in snow. Took out the filter and sock cleaned snow out from behind and away I go again. Did this a number of times then I got the check engine light and 4 beeps. Sled still ran good on the way to the truck but never stopped beeping. Do I just bring in and melt everything or do I need a dealer to reset check engine?

Matt_1029

Reaction score
My buddy had that happen 2 weeks ago... took it into the dealer as it ended up being a intake air temp sensor... quick cheap fix and runs strong again! possibility anyhow. Good luck!!

cheers,

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy had that happen 2 weeks ago... took it into the dealer as it ended up being a intake air temp sensor... quick cheap fix and runs strong again! possibility anyhow. Good luck!!

cheers,
X2........

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy with an 08 xp and his check engine light came on an beeps 3 times.. wasn't deep snow or anything cuz we were riding in sk an I'm not sure what he was doing at the time that it came on but im just curious what the 3 beeps means and what he needs to do to fix it

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

zeke

Reaction score
Took it in today and riverside connected it to a computer and it had 2 codes. High engine temp and detonation level too high. I was in snow up to my waist and didnt notice the temp and then it was getting snow in the intake making it seem like poor fuel. Anyway he reset the sled and away we go. $30. Yea!

Top Bottom