Chatters

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a few guys (3) showed up at chatters for a couple days of riding around thur or Fri think we could find a place to sleep.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a few guys (3) showed up at chatters for a couple days of riding around thur or Fri think we could find a place to sleep.

You need to call ahead. They had some spots open up for this weekend, they could have something open next week now too. Other than that, you'd be sleeping in your truck at the staging area not up at the lodge.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks
Ya I sent e-mail just checking if there were any other options. Hoping to get an update on conditions up there this spring. Long rough ride from what I read. But worth it if riding is good.

You need to call ahead. They had some spots open up for this weekend, they could have something open next week now too. Other than that, you'd be sleeping in your truck at the staging area not up at the lodge.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The drive sucks... have a pop or 2 and take it slow.

The riding probably rocks. We found untouched most all the time where we go. This place must be so huge, because it's like fresh tracks within 5 minutes from the lodge..

Thanks
Ya I sent e-mail just checking if there were any other options. Hoping to get an update on conditions up there this spring. Long rough ride from what I read. But worth it if riding is good.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from chatter for 5 days riding....I will say that sledding will never be the same...stupid deep.

C

Top Bottom