Chatter creek

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Road is in wicked share right now. Grader ran down it yesterday. Averaged 80+ for the first 20-25km. After than at averaged 50-70km.

Avy by is stupid high right now. You roll a 3" snowball and it will be 3ft in no time. Crap dropping everywhere, big stuff. Conditions are easily mid April to late April verging on May like conditions. Temps up top are well into the plus range all through the night.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still got s spot available if anyone is interested first group in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got this email from Chatter today

Chatter – Snowmobile Season, 2016 - CANCELLED

Unfortunately we are notifying you of the cancellation of our snowmobile season.

The warm temperatures for a protracted period have accelerated the spring break up.

That is impacting many things, but in this instance the access road.

The road is nearly impassable at the 1km, and is likely to be closed to all traffic in the coming 24 hours.

For Chatter this means the cancellation of our snowmobile season.

We are deeply disappointed by this, and understand our guests will be too.

We look forward to another great season in 2017, and will be in touch as regards that in the coming days.

Though we have a no refund policy, we will of course honour all monies received, and all bookings and guests will be moved to their respective spots in the 2017 season.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 1.877.311.7199.

Clare

Reaction score
Got this email from Chatter today
Chatter – Snowmobile Season, 2016 - CANCELLED

Unfortunately we are notifying you of the cancellation of our snowmobile season.

The warm temperatures for a protracted period have accelerated the spring break up.

That is impacting many things, but in this instance the access road.

The road is nearly impassable at the 1km, and is likely to be closed to all traffic in the coming 24 hours.

For Chatter this means the cancellation of our snowmobile season.

We are deeply disappointed by this, and understand our guests will be too.

We look forward to another great season in 2017, and will be in touch as regards that in the coming days.

Though we have a no refund policy, we will of course honour all monies received, and all bookings and guests will be moved to their respective spots in the 2017 season.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 1.877.311.7199.

Clare

No refund policy? Wow.... wtf? So you're all just a bank for this place.. must be a warm n fuzzy feeling.

Reaction score
Read the second last paragraph fully bud....

You may have to decipher it for me then, because I've re-read it several times. Seems to me what it says is "YAY.. see you all in 2017...thanks for paying a year in advance, we will be collecting interest on your cash, and you won't". If I'm misreading it, please enlighten me.

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they will get their money back and be moved into their same spots for 2017... by honoring the money recieved will be refunding..just cause u are booked in doesn't mean u are paid in full

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When u book a hotel room you don't pay up front you.pay after your stay... at least any place I have stayed

Reaction score
Sounds like they will get their money back and be moved into their same spots for 2017... by honoring the money recieved will be refunding..just cause u are booked in doesn't mean u are paid in full

That isn't how I read it at all..... They are honoring monies received by automatically signing them up for the same slot next year...... I hope I'm wrong, but that's what it sounds like to me.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the little interest they are going to get from my $960 who cares I still get my spot again next year ...

Reaction score
For the little interest they are going to get from my $960 who cares I still get my spot again next year ...

I guess you are far more forgiving than I. I would have no idea if I'd want to go the following yaer. So much can happen in a year. New job, lost job, move, die..... I'd want my money back and first dibs at next year.

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I hope everyone gets any/all deposits back AND is penciled in for the same slot next year. Otherwise it's closer to a scam than a legit business.
Agreed that would be the only legitimate out come for something like this.. Seeing how it's a well know place u would think that's how it would work...

Top Bottom