Chatter Creek

Hitchguy

Reaction score
I have two spots available for chatter creek if anyone is interested let me know !! They are for Apr 12-15 Trevor 780-203-7555

Last edited:

Hitchguy

Reaction score
Other option is to ride with me and then I have one spot available !!!

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a spot also from April 7 to 11 if anyone is interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got this email from Chatter today

Chatter – Snowmobile Season, 2016 - CANCELLED

Unfortunately we are notifying you of the cancellation of our snowmobile season.

The warm temperatures for a protracted period have accelerated the spring break up.

That is impacting many things, but in this instance the access road.

The road is nearly impassable at the 1km, and is likely to be closed to all traffic in the coming 24 hours.

For Chatter this means the cancellation of our snowmobile season.

We are deeply disappointed by this, and understand our guests will be too.

We look forward to another great season in 2017, and will be in touch as regards that in the coming days.

Though we have a no refund policy, we will of course honour all monies received, and all bookings and guests will be moved to their respective spots in the 2017 season.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 1.877.311.7199.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was pretty bad a week ago at this spot. I know I went around on the side, would not even venture to drive my rig through the middle.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update from Chatter today.

Chatter Creek Snowmobile Season – REFUND/CANCELLATION UPDATE

Many of you have asked for full or partial refunds for the 2016 season.

Generally, as is standard practice throughout the industry, we have a no refund policy.

Our skiers, as with our snowmobilers are given full credits in the case of a cancellation by Chatter Creek.

This is well documented and understood by our skiers.

However, we recognise that was not clearly communicated to our snowmobiling community.

That issue will be addressed going forward, however as it pertains to 2016, we have decided to offer that option.

For those of you who have already confirmed your spots (or would like to) for the 2017 season, you can leave all funds with us or request a 75% refund.

In that instance, the remaining balance on those trips will be due in February, 2017.

For those of you who do not want to confirm your spots for next season, you may hold a credit with us orrequest a full refund.

In that case, please note we will not be able to guarantee your spots in 2017 should you decide to book at a later date.

We will be contacting each of you in the coming week to determine how you would like to proceed.

As a note, we appreciate your patience while we have worked through this unprecedented event.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at: 1.877.311.7199.

Thanks,

Clare

Top Bottom