chat box

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i take offers on right now :) :)

plio could you maybe just stop "crying" "bashing" "blaming" or whatever you wanna call it about the ptt ??? just asking cause slowly it gets on a persons nerves

reading something about ptt here ptt there blablabla

just forget about it and carry on !! (at least thats what the most peeps would do)

just a couple which play the game and ruin it for the rest

touche..........accept i have never said anything about it what so ever in this forum, i keep it to the tail gate chat where if you dont want to read it you are welcome to come here and stay away from anything i say, i rarely post in this forum at all and when i do i keep it to the topics. also before i stop complaining i would like to stop being complained about/reported for things that relate to/attack no one because someone took it as offensive....trust me i'm tired of bitching myself.....if you have anything further to confront me about do it in the same forum i piss and moan in please. thank you for your continued support to the cause.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our hotel has 35 rooms and if you come before the river thaws you can ride right from the hotel to 5 or 6 areas.....

one word...wow.:d:d..nice place, i never new u were there , nor did i know the size of your hotel... We have for the last two yrs gone to mc b for easter for our staff trip... we have agroup of 30 last yr seems to grow every year. so i am guessing ur hotel would sleep 70...

do you have restaurant/ bar/
whats the parking like, as we take up a lot of space...

let me know

Terry

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
chat box - Snow and Mud.com
Originally Posted by Murminator View Post. Guess some people musta ruined that also. damn whinny ptt'ers. all you always and over people at you.....have a ...
www.snowandmud.com/forum/f76/chat-box-16408.html - 1 hour ago - Similar

ummmm very well said, and organized post......and sumx already called me out on that one smrtgy

Top Bottom