champion mud racing

Reaction score
we all need to work together this year an start up a champion mud racing circuit , them guys in the USA r having to much fun . theres anought of us die hards out there that luv ripping it up , ill help in any way i can !! looking for feed back any will help lets do this ,,,,thks

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a look at the www.battenfelderatvrodeo.com site. and there are vids of all the events we do.. there are 2 rodeo's there a year... may and sept and then there is another one in bruderheim alberta up by fort sask.. that one is in July... althought the xc is run with the pits.. if there was enough to enter I would believe they would also do just straight mud pit running... other than that there are a few other events in alberta for mud racing.. single events put on by certain clubs and such... to do a championship series would take way to much time to set up.. we don't have the population base as the US has... that's why you see so many sports down there on a pro level ..is they have the people to support the cost of these type of events... for quadding you have so many types of leagues down there... in the west you have dessert racing.. texas and la you have pro CMR mud racing.. then in the east you have atv mx pro level racing in the WORX league.. then you have GNCC, which is a 13 round 2 hr xc racing for quads and bikes....Polaris has a pro indoor arena type racoing called quad cross championship racing... and on it goes... that gives you an idea of what there is

Last edited:

hogwild

Reaction score
Getting touch with cmro. Canadian mud racers assn. see if they are interested in adding a atv class

Reaction score
ya i no all about them races! planing on heading down this year to CMR mud races this year building a badf ass maverick right now for racing , its just a long drive an would like to try a grow the sport up here if we can , talking to CMRO might b i good idea too thks ,,

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im a gncc type rider... not so much a mudder.. don't go look for the deep holes...haha but I am going down this coming march to the mud nats at highliflter atv park by Jacksonville texas.. I know a bunch that race down there.. one rides for gorilla axle/can-am.. he is putting me up at the park...its march 26 thru sunday 2014....its hard to get anything really going real good here.. we don't have the poputation base.. so for what he do have, its not bad.. we could have nothing.. and that would suck

Last edited:
Top Bottom