Chainlink Fencing

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
pictures of the completed work????

good job too :D

Thanks Shan, I'll post pics next week after I get the gates installed ;)

but is it in the right spot thats the real question LOL. jk

nice work. this site extends to more than just sledding thats forsure

Thanks Sean, I'm hoping I'm within 6" of my property line :yikes:

This forum is the multi culture of everything good and bad. Sledding (please soon) and then some :beer: :beer: :D

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just for you Trashie, this is the only back reading I've done for 3 days! Not only that, I haven't been on the "list" for 3 days.......Are you still gonna ban me at 15,000?

Good job!

No more pictures? I'm disappointed!

Maxwell has the right question and I hope you found the correct pins when you started.

How much :tea: and Kokanee are to be added to the total price???

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just for you Trashie, this is the only back reading I've done for 3 days! Not only that, I haven't been on the "list" for 3 days.......Are you still gonna ban me at 15,000?

Good job!

No more pictures? I'm disappointed!

Maxwell has the right question and I hope you found the correct pins when you started.

How much :tea: and Kokanee are to be added to the total price???

Thanks FS, looks like I missed your caning, I meant banning LOL
Surveyors have been out to this subdivision, and have an extremely hard time finding the pins for some reason. I looked at my RPR from when I bought 4 yrs ago and was able to go from there.
I will post pics soon

As far as the Kokanee and tea Question goes....... The consumption is pretty much irrealavant. I would have drank more with nothing to doo this summer, compared to dooing something. So both drinks are not added into the cost of building, but I will say that my stocks in both companies are still holding strong :D

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
As far as the Kokanee and tea Question goes....... The consumption is pretty much irrealavant. I would have drank more with nothing to doo this summer, compared to dooing something. So both drinks are not added into the cost of building, but I will say that my stocks in both companies are still holding strong :D

Isn't that the truth! and I understand about the stocks......used to say that myself on more than one occasion.

Top Bottom