Central Alberta Polaris dealers

spitfire340

Reaction score
Just bought a used pro 163 and just looking for a good dealer in cental Alberta to do the servicing/warranty work. Not looking for bashing here just who has had good experiences with getting service and warranty work done.

RINGER

Reaction score
Just bought a used pro 163 and just looking for a good dealer in cental Alberta to do the servicing/warranty work. Not looking for bashing here just who has had good experiences with getting service and warranty work done.

I am not a polaris guy but rainy creek in eckville I hear is the place to go

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have also had good luck with Cross Country. Probably farther away than what you are looking for.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear whitecourt dealer is decent. and the service guys accross the street* still do a good job.

spitfire340

Reaction score
Thanks for the input, i have been talked to the people at rainy creek a few times and they seem good. Just wanted to see what other peoples experiences were. Thanks for the replies.

PRORIDER27

Reaction score
Parkland Sled and Atv are by far the best guys around to deal with. Doug is an expert at building motors and the guys there are top notch.:d

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Parkland Sled and Atv are by far the best guys around to deal with. Doug is an expert at building motors and the guys there are top notch.:d

I think you mean Doug WAS good at REbuilding blown motors at one point in his career. Hasn't he taken a back seat in the business and his son now runs the show or am I thinking of someone else :d

PRORIDER27

Reaction score
Doug is there everyday. His son isn't even in the business. They have 3 journeyman mechanics unlike some dealers in our area. Great service and they're quick.

Top Bottom