Censorship reigns down!

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
We try our best not to moderate most of threads even when they are questionable. We have some guidelines we follow when addressing a single post versus an entire thread. When we Censor we usually pull the thread from view so we can discuss it to determine if it is really a problem or not. It's better that 12 Mods have input than one single person make the decision. When we moderate a single comment on a thread it is not uncommon for the Mod to send a PM to the member letting that person know why.
Sometimes the thread mysteriously returns with some changes, sometimes not.
Bbtoys is correct on one thing, we often know more about what is happening in the background but are not at liberty to share that info and that makes it difficult too.
We do attempt to keep complaints first hand versus "I heard from a buddy that..."
It's tough Mod'n some of the threads/post because I sometimes agree with comments made, but we as Mods try and look at the bigger picture for the site and the members.
We are doomed to fail either way because we can't please everyone, but that's ok, we just do our best.

Snotty...good to have you back on the site...you know if I Mod your posty I will always let you know or leave a bunny poopy behind...lol...

Thanks for the honest feedback from the Peeps, this is how we continue to change and grow the site.

Cheerz

I agree and appreciate the following portion of the above statement despite my current difficulty expressing my first hand opinion:

"It's tough Mod'n some of the threads/post because I sometimes agree with comments made, but we as Mods try and look at the bigger picture for the site and the members.
We are doomed to fail either way because we can't please everyone, but that's ok, we just do our best."

However,

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree and appreciate the following portion of the above statement despite my current difficulty expressing my first hand opinion:

"It's tough Mod'n some of the threads/post because I sometimes agree with comments made, but we as Mods try and color the bigger picture, but they only give us 3 crayons...they fear we will hurt each other or do harm to ourselves.
We are doomed to fail either way because we can't please everyone, but that's ok, we just do our best."

However,

fixed for you

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's my belief the Mods here are trying to protect both sled shops in McBride.....Because 1 shop is unable to handle all their sleds that come out on the STRING.....LOL:d

Not a bash...if it's the truth:d

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
It's my belief the Mods here are trying to protect both sled shops in McBride.....Because 1 shop is unable to handle all their sleds that come out on the STRING.....LOL:d

Not a bash...if it's the truth:d

I do not understand your statement. Please clarify.

The definition of a moderator from wikipedia is:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Moderator may refer to:

In organisations:

Forum moderator, a person given special powers to enforce the rules on an Internet forum or newsgroup

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No where does it say to censor opinions or first hand experiences which are within the rules.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do not understand your statement. Please clarify.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Moderator may refer to:

In organisations:

Forum moderator, a person given special powers to enforce the rules on an Internet forum or newsgroup

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No where does it say to censor opinions or first hand experiences which are within the rules.

Rumour has it some mods did more wrenching than riding....and were on the wrong end of the tow rope[string].....LOL

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Rumor is FACT...just enough rope to hang myself....lol...
Motor is in pieces getting the cylinders repaired...new pistons to match. Should be back together in a few weeks.

tn_xlarge_moderators_group.jpg

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to get a new head? or two.....One with furry ears and the other with plugs?

xxx

Reaction score
They own the website they will mod anything they want

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Moderator may refer to:

In organisations:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No where does it say to censor opinions or first hand experiences which are within the rules.[/QUOTE]

Maxwe

Reaction score
What the heck is going on XXX. A 1085 in the IQ. Are you crazy or just on the edge? Sounds like fun

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
moved to toronto because he shat his pants when he rode the mountains

Comments like that remind me why I moved to a place where people are educated and civilized... thanks for re-affirming that for me :rolleyes:

no need to "sled jockey" on this site... just curious why you need to have such a high hp sled? Compensating for riding ability? It can be tough to keep up with a 2000 700 RMK, can't it?

go back to bashing the mods on their censorship xxx

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Comments like that remind me why I moved to a place where people are educated and civilized... thanks for re-affirming that for me :rolleyes:

no need to "sled jockey" on this site... just curious why you need to have such a high hp sled? Compensating for riding ability? It can be tough to keep up with a 2000 700 RMK, can't it?

go back to bashing the mods on their censorship xxx

Toronto educated and civilized people hahahahaha, damn spilled my beer. :beer::beer::d

I'll take your sled at easter and give it a good run for you.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Don't let him ride it!!! Sleds have a tendency to go "BOOM" when the Mongrol hits the throttle.

LOL... you heard him Danny... hey Higgins... do you want to ride my sled for Easter and break in the engine? While you are at it, dial in the clutching for me too...

The sled should be going out to McBride for Easter if Farmer can get it together in time!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL... you heard him Danny... hey Higgins... do you want to ride my sled for Easter and break in the engine? While you are at it, dial in the clutching for me too...

Feskew's been through more topends then I have, he used to ride a Polaris:d:beer::d:beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom