Censorship reigns down!

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
LOL... you heard him Danny... hey Higgins... do you want to ride my sled for Easter and break in the engine? While you are at it, dial in the clutching for me too...

Feskew's been through more topends then I have, he used to ride a Polaris:d:beer::d:beer::d:beer:

LOL... just don't blow up this one and we will be good! Countdown is on!

G

Guest1

moved to toronto because he shat his pants when he rode the mountains

GOT AZZHAT...now I will read what the thread is about...LOL

good point, now explain to me how that is to be accomplished when you have people as far as toronto, and every other J#ck@ss on here dragin your name through the mud, if you don't got the balls to take the risks denise and glen are to open shops in these economic times, at least have the decency to keep your mouth shut and give everyone a fighting chance, that goes for everyone, not just alberta boy, I'm sure you all did something someone didn't like at one time, and were given a second chance or weren't judge by it forever

:rolleyes:

AB you CH!T disturber...LOL...now where is the pic of the BIB for most of the mod guzzlers on here...hahahahahahahahaha

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry AB won't be able to get up in April till the week after Easter. I hope it's good for you this time out! Besides mine's sitting in the garage with a broken crank so i'm one to talk. Higgins.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry AB won't be able to get up in April till the week after Easter. I hope it's good for you this time out! Besides mine's sitting in the garage with a broken crank so i'm one to talk. Higgins.

That sucks dude! I hope that I have a better trip at the end of April too! Although it was fun to bag the rental sleds for the weekend... although it was expensive!

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey I wasn't riding it and you still blew up, damn Polaris, oh and mine's running again, how long it is a doo, had one good weekend so something should blow on it this weekend
:d:d:d:beer:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup Mongrol, wasn't on the hill 25mins and the clutch was sitting in the bellypan. Not putting any money into it, got different motor for next season just borrow Hotrods spare for the next few rides. You going to be around Mar. 26-29?? Higgins.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not going to be able to make that weekend, took another shift on call, got to pay for the Apex somehow. Oh yeah are we not supposed to be bashing Albertaboy on this thread. Or is Doo, oh yeah right it them gay guys from Calgary

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny to here someone say "what ever comes around goes around"! Should include a disclaimer regarding being protected by being a supporting vendor, seems to allow you to post remarks and be protected from reBUTTal.

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not going to be able to make that weekend, took another shift on call, got to pay for the Apex somehow. Oh yeah are we not supposed to be bashing Albertaboy on this thread. Or is Doo, oh yeah right it them gay guys from Calgary

LOL... that hen pecking typing isn't making sense... must b tough to type with those short fat fingers... lol

God... you still thinking of the Apex? I guess it is a matter of time before your doo blows up again... you think you can fix it by buying an Apex, right? If you do, I have an idea for a summer project for you! hehehe

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny to here someone say "what ever comes around goes around"! Should include a disclaimer regarding being protected by being a supporting vendor, seems to allow you to post remarks and be protected from reBUTTal.

Hey! Quit trying to change the thread topic back.. ;) We are having our own discussion in here now!

G

Guest1

AB...pm me your new contact info (# and Addy) again. I accidently ;) deleted the pm...OVER!!!!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$#it Mongrol i missed that! "APEX", stay with your Doo,Doo that's a lot of machine for a "BOY" to be throw'in around. Or do you want to follow in you brothers footsteps!! LOL.

Top Bottom