CAUTION :No mud but lots of sand.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i use to own a hoped up DS650, dreamed of putting some paddles on and hitting the sand. the acres of sand around here just dont compare to the miles of sand down there.

some kind of jealous :)

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Neville, looks like a blast. We've been planning on getting down there some time but just haven't got around to it yet. We ride St Anthonys a lot though There's a trip planned for July over at Kawie Riders in the Where to ride section. You should get in on it. Some of us from up here are planning a ride in may also. I thought your V was white and you were selling it? You should give me a shout if your still thinkin about doin up a Prairie. We can build a monster!:d

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i went to st Anthonys too and love the big hills in the back of the dunes.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Neville, looks like a blast. We've been planning on getting down there some time but just haven't got around to it yet. We ride St Anthonys a lot though There's a trip planned for July over at Kawie Riders in the Where to ride section. You should get in on it. Some of us from up here are planning a ride in may also. I thought your V was white and you were selling it? You should give me a shout if your still thinkin about doin up a Prairie. We can build a monster!:d

It was an awesome trip , we rented a pair of v`s . Wish i had mine there ...lol After this trip i might hang on to mine a little longer...
Will be in touch , i am just starting a new project and could use your guidence......
Would be interested in the st A`s for sure .

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was an awesome trip , we rented a pair of v`s . Wish i had mine there ...lol After this trip i might hang on to mine a little longer...
Will be in touch , i am just starting a new project and could use your guidence......
Would be interested in the st A`s for sure .

Sounds good, give me a shout any time. Danno

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice. Unreal how much HP is eaten up by sand! Did the same out side of Santa Barbra, it was a blast.

Top Bottom