Caught my gf cheating

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of my GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man if my dad ever put his meat into my GF I would be so pizzed. :nono: Take him out for a :beer: and tell him if it ever happens again there will be a price to pay:d:d:d

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was some funny s%^&t right . to bad you could'nt keep a straighter face for awhile longer . would have made for some interresting reading

rare breed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha ha, it teaches you what happens whan you leave your gf all alone for a while.....

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a non-stick GF once a long time ago and do you think my room mate would keep his meat and sandwiches out of her...... and to top it off when he was done with her he'd never clean her up, just leave her sitting there, wide open and greasy! I'd always have to clean her up when he was done. :rant:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DIDN'T HE JUST BUY HIS OWN!

BETTER YET WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BUY HIM ONE FOR FATHER'S DAY!

:eek:

A good GF is hard to find....and how can anyone really "buy one" for another person...what if they don't like the one they pick out....Just sayin

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
frick i seen that on another forum and alot of people thought it was real but they didnt put up a picture of a grill after

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick, but good one!!! :d:d:d
Tell your Dad to keep his meat out of your George Forman!!! No matter how you say it, it just doesn't sound good!!!

Top Bottom