Catmando's Bullseye

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been on this site since last fall,and in that time I've read most all the comments on here.With that said,I can't wait till the next Average Joe's night or a local Snow And Mud ride to meet the legend,Catmando.This man must have the patients of a god,because it seems to me that everytime he post something on here,someone has a comment.Now it seem to me that I'd like to find out for myself,that the bullseye on his back is brought on by himself or is he just the one that everyone picks on.So my hat goes off to you Catman for not going postal:hunter2: for the sh#t and abuse you take on here.Can't wait to meet you.

This thread was written in jest...Please don't take it seriously:rollinglaugh:

BigDog67
2003 800Mtn Cat
1996 580 Powder Special

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well bigdog, I had not met Catmando until the first snowandmud gathering. I can tell he's a great guy and I'd ride with him anytime....that being said a photo of catmando would probably help you pick him out at the next gathering.

Hope this helps cause this is what he like at the last SnowAnd Mud Average Joe's Gathering:

Attachments

• normal_Dec1_025.jpg
    normal_Dec1_025.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 116

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks bigdog67
That is a good pic Curtis,I will be the first to admit,I was stuck!That was at Renshaw about 500 yrds from the cabin,wouldnt want Average Joes to get a ticket for not doing there sidewalks LOL!
Yup I,ve taken a lot of abuse,much better than wearing a skirt though.........hey Curtis. LMAO.....LOL!
catmando!:cool:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, You Go Gurl!!!

I'D HAVE TO AGREE THAT EVEN WITH ALL THE BASHING AND SNOBUNJE JOKES ETC ON OUR LITTLE KITTYKATMAN, WEARING THE LITTLE BLUE SKIRT WOULD HAVE TO TOP THAT. BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID, I'D STILL RIDE WITH EITHER ONE OF YOU GUYS, AND PROBABLY PUT MY LIFE IN EITHER ONE OF YOUR HANDS. YOU'RE BOTH GREAT GUYS, AND HOPE WE CAN GET OUT SLEDDING TOGETHER AT LEAST ONCE THIS YEAR.
HOW ABOUT ON THE 1ST ANNUAL SKIRT WEARING SNO-BUNJE DEMONSTRATION/EXPEDITION TO MCBRIDE?? MAYBE TALK TO SNO-BUNJE ABOUT A SMALL SPONSORSHIP AND PENNINGTONS(LADIES + SIZE STORE) FOR A SMALL CONTRIBUTION???
JUST A THOUGHT.:rolleyes:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The Skirt

Catmando, I look damd good in that skirt, not much can be said for the amount of time you were stuck, I'd be looking for a Doo if I were you.
Summitric, review the photos, when placing a rock the size of a cube van in your way you should be able to avoid it especially when you have 1000 feet to decide. I know they have motorcycle driving lesson, now I'm wondering about sled lessons for you.
"I'll keep the skirt gentlemen"

Cheers
:D :D :D

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a picture...50 guys on sleds at the cabin in Renshaw on the cover of Snowsport....OMG...Nightmares and tharepy for a very long time.:rolling:

By the way...if it gets set up,I have a little plaid number I've been dying to try out.I'm in.

BigDog67
Never will I be a Canadas next top model:pics:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys,feelings are mutual...............Is that our que to plan a ride to Mcbride,I'm definatly heading there on my next trip(after Valemount this weekend) which is likely the end of March,I'm going anyway,let get something together.Ric and Curtis,Time to start a thread,if you guys start it I know the date you pick will work............The weekend of the 30th is best for me!
You keep the dress,I,be over here......stuck LOL!
catmando!:beerchug:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Your as brave man BigDog stepp'n up to the plate. I agree, tough to explain how 50 guys ended up in dresses, however for a good cause, why not!
Plaid you say!
Cheers
Here's a picture...50 guys on sleds at the cabin in Renshaw on the cover of Snowsport....OMG...Nightmares and tharepy for a very long time.:rolling:

By the way...if it gets set up,I have a little plaid number I've been dying to try out.I'm in.

BigDog67
Never will I be a Canadas next top model:pics:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Catmando, no dresses unless there is charity money on the line.
Summitric is down for a while due ot parts he can't get for his RT1000. We have another ride planned with some guys to Revy area so I'm not sure when I can go again.
Will keep you informed.

Cheers
Thanks guys,feelings are mutual...............Is that our que to plan a ride to Mcbride,I'm definatly heading there on my next trip(after Valemount this weekend) which is likely the end of March,I'm going anyway,let get something together.Ric and Curtis,Time to start a thread,if you guys start it I know the date you pick will work............The weekend of the 30th is best for me!
You keep the dress,I,be over here......stuck LOL!
catmando!:beerchug:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Riding??

WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN TROUTLAKE AREA(REVY) ON 22ND TO 25TH, SO 30TH IS PROBABLY OUT.... MAYBE IN APRIL SOMETIME.... START BELTING OUT DATES SOMEONE. WE COULD EVEN SAY $100.00 TO RIDE WITH A DRESS ON, AND THE MONEY GOES STRAIGHT TO CHARITY. IF YOU WANTED TO RAISE MONEY TO COVER THE $100.00 OR EVEN MORE IF YOU LIKE, THEN SO BE IT. JUST A SUGGESTION. :p
AS FOR A SLED, BIG BLUE IS STILL WAITING FOR THE BELLYPAN(BACKORDERED TILL AT LEAST THE 16TH), BUT I STILL HAVE THE "THUNDERBUNNY" SITTING AT HOME, AND ITS READY TO GO!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let me know,nothing is written in stone.Would like to get out at least 2 or 3 more times.
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Catmando colors

Hey Catmando, last night summitric and myself (plus our wives) were out having a couple of brews and it dawned on us tht we were flying your colors so we thought we should post a photo or two...the color sucks you know.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_6084_2.JPG
    IMG_6084_2.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_6087.JPG
    IMG_6087.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 66

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Catmando, last night summitric and myself (plus our wives) were out having a couple of brews and it dawned on us tht we were flying your colors so we thought we should post a photo or two...the color sucks you know.

Cheers

Looks like you guys had a little to much to drink......I think I' going to paint my Prowler Orange!!!!!!!! LOL!
catmando!

Top Bottom