Cataract

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a copy of a post that I just put in SW Alberta forum. I thought that it should be posted here for some that would not see it there --

Originally Posted by smokindave View Post

No not tring to make anyone mad.Just can't believe while we were there that they would talk to us but not ticket us as they are usually difficult to deal with while they are there enforcing.Not just me that spoke to them in the last couple of weeks and no harrasment.
I have checked over and over and can not find any info on any site on Cataract.

Dave -- I have been reading this topic since it started and could not reach anyone from the Parks. I finally got through to Barrier today and he wasn't sure so he put me on hold 3 times and made calls to others and finally came back with the news that it does not open until Dec. 1. This was his final call to Fish and Wildlife among others. I told him about your experience with the Ranger and he replied that they probably weren't sure either so you were lucky. I made these calls because I wanted to know for sure before I went down there too.
__

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well they have an opeing day and a closing day for all.What does happen if u are early.Thinking it would`nt do us anygood. I was down there today and YES there is snow there from highwood house to wilkson summit.3-6 inches. Looking good more snow thou.DANCE

Last edited:
Top Bottom