cataract/fording

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i might be up for a ride on friday what time ya heading out

I'd be in for Friday and/or Saturday. Conditions gotta be good! Maybe we can get a few of us to go????

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in the deep south
what time ya thinking for heading out

No idea, I thought I was done sledding for the season but with this dump I'd like to get out at least once more.

It would be nice to be unloading for 9-10am. Would you be in? I won't go unless I can find at least one more person that knows the area. I have never been to Fording and only to Cataract once.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No idea, I thought I was done sledding for the season but with this dump I'd like to get out at least once more.

It would be nice to be unloading for 9-10am. Would you be in? I won't go unless I can find at least one more person that knows the area. I have never been to Fording and only to Cataract once.

yeah i would be in just need to fix the trailer plug on the trailer and im good to go ...

anyone else want to go

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so thinking if we meet out there at nine does that work for all

Sounds good. The main parking lot that has the picnic shelter right? 1 more person from the forum might be interested too

jamieprince

Reaction score
I may be interested in going for one last ride if you guys don't mind me tagging along? I will be no help for getting around fording as i have only been to cataract once but i would like to get more familiar with the area. What parking lot would you be meeting at and what time?

Charette_Syndrome

Reaction score
your more than welcome to come, its a great area back there...
meet at the etherington parking lot, its about the 6 km down the 940... turn off is to the right...
the main one (cataract parking) is i think around the 13km...

jamieprince

Reaction score
Sounds good, would you mind if i was to follow you out there from Calgary? Not to familiar with the area. Thanks again!! appreciate it!!

jamieprince

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Polarice but i have made arrangements to follow Charette_Syndrome out there from Okotoks. Thanks for your help guys, appreciate it!! See ya out there!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huhhh

maybe its time to check this place out.....

looks like sun tomora:beer:

Top Bottom