Cataract Creek March 6 Conditions/Trip

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Well my girlfriend and myself made it out camping (rving)for the first time this year. Was nice weather for it. We also did a day of ridding going south.The trails are in poor shape.For the first 4 miles or so. Lots of mud,dirt,rock,ice ridding.Sleds were heating up a bit.Once we got going alittle south the trial was nice and we had a great day. We found a few spots to play in a bit.My girlfriend found enough snow to get stuck in and even tiped the sled :).It was a fun ride. And she had a good time.No carnage.

cheers :beer::beer:

Darrell

DSC00986.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you found snow, she kinda looked sceptical when we met you on the trail. Hopefully you didn't find to many more iceflows.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Glad to hear you found snow, she kinda looked sceptical when we met you on the trail. Hopefully you didn't find to many more iceflows.

Hi there Orrin.

Yes she wasn't crazy about those ice flows that's for sure.It was her first ride of the year and on the cat for the first time as well. That last hill you guys were talking about was the last bad icy spot.She went down no problem but on the way back i drove the sled up for her just in case. You guys should have keep going south. You guys were pretty much past all the bad stuff. After crossing the bridge and got past the sharp corner were the orange snow fence is the trails were all covered and wasn't bad at all.

:beer::beer::beer:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there Orrin.

Yes she wasn't crazy about those ice flows that's for sure.It was her first ride of the year and on the cat for the first time as well. That last hill you guys were talking about was the last bad icy spot.She went down no problem but on the way back i drove the sled up for her just in case. You guys should have keep going south. You guys were pretty much past all the bad stuff. After crossing the bridge and got past the sharp corner were the orange snow fence is the trails were all covered and wasn't bad at all.

:beer::beer::beer:

We figured as much but one of the sleds was acting up, I won't mention which brand....lol. I tried to help out and straighten the scatchers but ended up breaking one instead.

Top Bottom