Cataract Creek.feb 28.Lost gas can,green shovel,licence plate

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Myself and a buddy went over Fording today. Trails have bare spots and wooped. This heat is killing them down low.All in all had a nice blue sky day with no carnage .

I lost a full gascan on the trail heading to Fording pass.Another guy i know lost a Green shovel and his licence plate off his sled.

If anyone has found or know where this stuff is let me know.Thanks.

I will post some pictures and videos later on

Thanks Darrell :beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darrell,

I found the green shovel, no handle just the scoop. It was in the middle of the trail coming back towards Wilkinson.

Rob
403-912-1068

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
A few pics and clips. Sorry nothing Crazy.This was my first day on the hills with my m1000.Dave you were right. I like this sled.All it did was make me :):)

Thanks again smokindave and Willy down at Chunks Motorsports in high river.:beer:

201002281317322.jpg

201002281422351.jpg

201002281512102.jpg

201002281645311.jpg

Last edited:

toml

Reaction score
Might be heading there this week. I will keep my eyes peeled. How was it at the top?

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Might be heading there this week. I will keep my eyes peeled. How was it at the top?

The top wasnt the worst part but not that good...It is melting lots. There were large bare sections on the trail.The sections i think were befor the creek crossings and the second last big hill you go up befor the top. It was getting pretty icy and rocks showing...

The gascan was lost on the way up. There were only 2 groups of people that we saw going that way. One was a guy and his wife.We talk to them and they did not see the gas can. There was a group that came up befor them but we never saw them.Im sure that is were the can went or maybe over a cliff.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i take it this was over the fording pass. i have never been there anyone going this week or weekend. its hard to find good snow without hitting stumps at the south end

Top Bottom