cat vs polaris vs SKIDOO

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Props to Snow & Mud. Certain other forums would have taken an interesting and active thread like this one and made you pay to see it after the 75th post.

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
Maybe he's looking for a sponsorship and already got turned down by Cat & Poo.

the cat I was sponsored with last season was broken 75% of the season, I never did approch cat for a sponsored ship this yr and you'll not see a polaris in my back yard unless they make something that works and works well and doesn't fall apart

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Props to Snow & Mud. Certain other forums would have taken an interesting and active thread like this one and made you pay to see it after the 75th post.

if you're offering money to see the thread I do take email money transfer

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dont be so cheap. Like your sig says, it's just money! lol

tothebar

Reaction score
I recently Got a chance to compare the 13 pro 162, cat 163, and xm 163 in Revelstoke. All 3 were bone stock. And I rode all three of them back to back. My findings were a little different than mr davidoffs. (I'm talking strictly hill climbing here, cutting a fresh track each time on the same hill) all 3 sleds made the EXACT same mark!! Seems to me that's about the best way to compare a sled...one rider....one hill.... Everything else is personal preference. So don't be trying to shovel this bs about which sled is the best. because they are all the same performance wise!!! And yes maxwell, they were all revving where they were supposed to be. smart azz.

Hi ozone

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the cat I was sponsored with last season was broken 75% of the season, I never did approch cat for a sponsored ship this yr and you'll not see a polaris in my back yard unless they make something that works and works well and doesn't fall apart

11k for something that was broke 75% of the season...Where do I send the money?

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently Got a chance to compare the 13 pro 162, cat 163, and xm 163 in Revelstoke. All 3 were bone stock. And I rode all three of them back to back. My findings were a little different than mr davidoffs. (I'm talking strictly hill climbing here, cutting a fresh track each time on the same hill) all 3 sleds made the EXACT same mark!! Seems to me that's about the best way to compare a sled...one rider....one hill.... Everything else is personal preference. So don't be trying to shovel this bs about which sled is the best. because they are all the same performance wise!!! And yes maxwell, they were all revving where they were supposed to be. smart azz.

Hi ozone

I know what the problem was... You had a poo track on a cat and a cat track on a poo lol

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hi ozone

I Hardly think doing a straight up climb is how I'm going to judge buying a new sled. If I want to do big straight up climbs ill run a 174 nytro turbo.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to get some therapeutic help for all the delusional sled owners, to help them cope with this very upsetting thread? lmfao

stuckenough

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think that could be said out of most mod sleds, even the stock sleds, if you pound the crap out of them...something's gonna snap. I don't care who built it! Weren't you raving about that cat of your last season?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to get some therapeutic help for all the delusional sled owners, to help them cope with this very upsetting thread? lmfao

Whats upsetting?? I actually am quite amuzed at this.....

So, Dan likes the XM......so what??

One guys opinion on how he likes a certain brand......and then al the doolaide crowd is giggling and high-fiveing each other thinking the rest of us are gonna slit our throats

What about the other few hundred posts from guys that love the other brands???

Are those guys just plain idiots?? Doo guys need not answer that last question....we know your opinion....lol

Top Bottom