Cat parts dealer

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a couple parts today from Echo (they're not my fav but I work in the west end so convenience wins) Just wondering does it always take over a week? They've gotten me Kawasaki parts in 3 days during the summer. Kinda sucks going in on Monday and not being ready for the next weekend...

Sent from my iPhone using

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know some BRP dealers that make a weekly parts order. Why? I'll never understand. Maybe thats what happened to you?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a couple parts today from Echo (they're not my fav but I work in the west end so convenience wins) Just wondering does it always take over a week? They've gotten me Kawasaki parts in 3 days during the summer. Kinda sucks going in on Monday and not being ready for the next weekend...

Something must have changed then...used to be if you order on Monday, its there later that week. Echo has a "really great" parts guy and a "not so great" parts guy that doesn't seem to care....IMO.....perhaps you got the 2nd guy

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually they were decent today, I don't mind them overall. I just stay away from the service dept after a mishap with a friends triumph... Which couldn't have been that bad because he still rides a triumph.

Top Bottom