Cat or Kawi

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow experts.....I have been looking for a side by side for awhile now and was looking for some opinions on two different machines. I have a choice between an Arctic Cat H1 Prowler 650 or a Kawasaki Teryx Sport 750 and was wondering what the down falls or good points on either machine is. I know the Kawi is bigger in power but other than that the machine will be used for mild trial riding and launching a small boat at our lake lot so it wouldn't be beat to death. If anyone has either of these ....opinions would be great.....Thanks
BADSS

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow experts.....I have been looking for a side by side for awhile now and was looking for some opinions on two different machines. I have a choice between an Arctic Cat H1 Prowler 650 or a Kawasaki Teryx Sport 750 and was wondering what the down falls or good points on either machine is. I know the Kawi is bigger in power but other than that the machine will be used for mild trial riding and launching a small boat at our lake lot so it wouldn't be beat to death. If anyone has either of these ....opinions would be great.....Thanks
BADSS

I cant comment on the prowler as i have never rode one, but i love my 2010 Teryx. It is built well, runs excellent and the new body style has grown very nicely. I have no complaints on the Teryx.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got 2100kmon my teryx. Just blew my first blew. Trust me those wernt easy miles either lol. So far im really happy with the performance of the machine. I would not hesitate to buy another one. I ride with a guy that has a prowler and he seems to really like it, only thing is, its hard to compare apples to oranges. Unless its the 1000 prowler. Have to remeber a V twin has alot more jam IMO than any single cyl.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 650 is like driving a golf cart !!!!!!! Dont do it. Teryx all the way.

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BADSS

Did you get a ride? What did you go with (teryx hopefully):d

trailthumper

Reaction score
WELL

I have the 650 xt max4 camo Prowler my brother has one and the two brother inlaws each have one. We have had no problems with themat all, I have a full cab on mine and i can still do 84km with it with 27in tires. It will pull anything i have pulled 60in bull moose 15 miles through muskeg and trails. We have pulled many Rhinos back to camp through rivers and muskag.
It all depends on what you are using it for i bought mine for hunting and work and i love it:d:beer:

Top Bottom