Castrol motocross track

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know what's happening with the motocross track at Castrol? is it opening for 2015?

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Castrol Raceway

Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is a single mention of the motocross track. If it does open for practice or anything, I'm sure it'll be only 1 or 2 nights a week & no quads whatsoever.

ABOMB177

Reaction score
How nice would it be for there to be a decent well maintained track around the Edmonton area to open? There are tracks but they are all so blue grooved and destroyed its not worth the drive.

m8000

Reaction score
they're open Tuesday and Thursday nights 5 until dark, rode on it last week

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys ever check out BUMP? I never been the but not far north of the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABOMB177

Reaction score
You guys ever check out BUMP? I never been the but not far north of the city.

Bump is ok. Its been a little rough and slippery this year but mostly because it never rains. The people are friendly. It is my track of choice for edmonton area

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah never ride there myself but went to with Frank and his sister that's the only reason why I know of it.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a bit of a hike from Edmonton, but Rimbey has a track that's supposed to be descent. It's community ran, but sponsored by Turple Bros. I haven't been on it yet, but it looks like I've got some time off work....I'll be getting down there to play around with the kids .

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It's a bit of a hike from Edmonton, but Rimbey has a track that's supposed to be descent. It's community ran, but sponsored by Turple Bros. I haven't been on it yet, but it looks like I've got some time off work....I'll be getting down there to play around with the kids .

if you don't answer the phone you can extend that time off too, more time for play!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTR the track just west of Rocky ... you need a memebership which is cheap... you get keys to unlock and lock the gate and quads are allowed... track is well maintained too... had a membership there for 4 years... everyweekend that we where up there there was a group of us with 4 x 4 that would go for a few hours and practice... eventually you get kinda good at jumping lots of the jumps...

Last edited:
Top Bottom