Castlegar snowmobile assc.

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
The Castlegar Snowmobile Association will be holding the annual AGM on Tuesday Sept. 14 at 7p.m. in the Kootenay room at the Castlegar Rec. Complex. This is for elections of the executive commitee for the new season and to discuss what we have done and our future plans. The club membership drive and fundraiser will be held on Oct. 15 in the Selkirk room at the Complex.We will have displays of the new sleds from our local dealers as well as many prizes to be won.This year we will be featuring both Cam and Tyler Hicks new movie
FollowCam and also Jim Phelan's Thunderstruck 9. This will be an all ages event, so bring the whole family. We are planning on having burgers, hotdogs as well as refreshments as part of the fundraising activities, more details to come. thx wayne

Last edited:

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Wayne, hope I can make it for this one. As well if required I will hook you up with some door prizes from Altitude Performance. Dave

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What time on OCT. 15? I just gotta see my son putting some of my money to good use in that Followcam movie! :d

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
The club membership drive and fundraiser will be held on Oct. 15 in the Selkirk room at the Castlegar Recreatiion Centre 2101 6th. ave. Castlegar.We will have displays of the new sleds from our local dealers as well as many prizes to be won.This year we will be featuring Cam and Tyler Hicks new movie FollowCam and also Jim Phelan's Thunderstruck 9 as well as Sled Betties. We will be having guest riders from each of the shows. This will be an all ages event, so bring the whole family. We are planning on having burgers, hotdogs as well as refreshments as part of the fundraising activities. We will be having raffles and a silent auction for the many prizes. The show will start at 4;00p.m. and the movies at 6:30-7;00. Addmission will be $10 for 16 years of age and up,15 and under free with a paying adult. Anyone purchasing their club membership will be admitted FREE along with their children. Membership will be $60.00 this year until Jan.1 then $75.00. Anyone wishing to help as a volunteer or donate prizes please contact me at 250-304-7920 or menztoys@shaw.ca thx wayne

Top Bottom