CanAm dealers

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure about their pricing but have sure been happy a couple of times up there that they seem to keep decent amount of parts in stock

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frigging BRP have shut all the little dealers down so your stuck with Stojans in thous areas.
No competition and we the consumer pay.
I think the next closest in Alberta is Edson.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frigging BRP have shut all the little dealers down so your stuck with Stojans in thous areas.
No competition and we the consumer pay.
I think the next closest in Alberta is Edson.
Peace River would be closer than Edson from GP. Thomas Homes and RV

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peace River would be closer than Edson from GP. Thomas Homes and RV

funny that you mention them... i drove past there yesterday and was thinking they look like they have good stock and low overhead... may be a good combo and of course in AB you still save some taxs

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny that you mention them... i drove past there yesterday and was thinking they look like they have good stock and low overhead... may be a good combo and of course in AB you still save some taxs
they actually move quite a few units, they just don't get them as quick as a big dealer like Stojan's. they are good to deal with, if I had to complain about something it would be the parts availability. but I guess one has to expect that with a small dealership. I've bought 6 new machines from them over the years and have no complaints.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is the nearest Dealer to Beaverlodge/Grande Prairie?
Craig at stojans is pretty good, tell him Tyler sent you, save the drive to Martins for a good deal, treats all of us well, only reason I'm on a cat is because he was in the mountains when I went in and I was buying whoever was the best to deal with that day so I could be in the mountains the next day, probably grabbing an XM off him in the fall

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom