32cent increase overnight

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Safeway in Grande Prairie increased the price of diesel by 32 cents per litre last night. I will never buy fuel there again not even for my bike. Went from 1.72,9 to 2.04,9 absolutely nuts!!!

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Safeway in Grande Prairie increased the price of diesel by 32 cents per litre last night. I will never buy fuel there again not even for my bike. Went from 1.72,9 to 2.04,9 absolutely nuts!!!

been 1.99 for about a week now in slave :(

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F’in brutal, similar bs around red deer, saw 203.9 today. Seeing really chitty stuff with our suppliers as well, 10-50% price increases. Big cos are working hard for a pound of flesh and will drive us straight into a recession before they are done. I thought maybe things were going to level out, not so much.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get frac company price at UFA but more and more of our incomes are disappearing to just get to work.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its nothing personal guys its all about what the load cost per/L. You cant sell for less than you buy..

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton rack price for diesel is $1.544. Plus federal excise tax, plus carbon tax, plus GST, plus trucking, plus profit. $2 comes really quick.

It's the refineries raking it in, WCS crude is under $70/barrel.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My corporate pricing went up 46c last week. I picked up 2000L at $1.57. The next morning it went to 1.97 then the day after that it went up to 2.03 crazy times rn. Saved over $800 hopefully I have enough to hold me over till prices come down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a fleet card from your company,,, it will save yha a pile of coin,,, Nothing like saving funds...

$1.39 too $1.44...
We topped off the tanks at home at $1.17 when it was low this summer...
Our fleet price was waaaaay cheaper then this 2 years ago...

We topped off the big tanks fir $0.88 cents back then for gas,,, won't have too fill it till the cost come down ...

Bulk is Our friend,,, bring in a B train load at a time and reap the rewards,,, bulk gas lasts a long time...

As if a person isn't going too burn it up anyways,,, either yha pay it in small portions or get it over with and buy your 2 year supply when its on sale...

Too each their own
Just saying is all !!!

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 year supply of fuel that must be nice bit gona be going bad by then...

Knew fuel was going to go up, winter is coming and fuel usage drops slightly even though we all burn more during the winter but no one is traveling.. Oil guys gotta make the same amount of money

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The diesel last good,,, We put the gas in the underground tank which kinda helps it last longer...

We get the fuel guy too agitate Two jugs of stabilizer in his tank before off loading...
Ruffly 10 ish months before the gas starts too show signs of turning milky...

We transfer the older gas too the above ground tank and mix it 50/50 with fresh fuel,,, We use it first before trying into the next shipment...

Of course we burn alot of purple gas when we're checking fence lines,,, every day is a purple gas day so long as we're doing farm operations...

I could never imagine paying more than $2 per liter,,, dang,,, thats crazy when we burn a 1/2 too 1 tank a day...

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous

Attachments

• getting Raped.jpg
    getting Raped.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 98

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OPEC and refinery issues in the states are causing the rise. Diesel is over 2.50/L in the east.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what industry you look at…

Oil refinery
Beef meat packers
Grain buyers

It’s always the middle man that controls the markets and makes the money!
Usually crooked…

Top Bottom