Canadian Hospitality

tumblina

Reaction score
Had my first trip up to Revy this past week. I had great expectations and Revelstoke lived up to it's name. What a beautiful place! I left a part of my heart in those mountains... a truly overwhelming sight! I was fortunate enough to get an awesome view from my sled and unforgettable aerial tour from a plane.

What I really can't get over is people!!! Everyone I met was so nice to me. And the people I already knew took such good care of me. :beerchug:

In no particular order!

Kathy-So good to see your smiling face again. Your sense of humor and mine get along just fine!! Rosie wants to meet Millie! Let's go have a beer! :devildancing:
Stephy-What a pleasure to see you again and to meet some of your family. I like following you!!! Your smile lights up a room! Thank you for finding me freshies!
Ron-You are the nicest man I've met in a loonnngggg while! Expect an email!:trustme:
Todd-I'm so honored to watch you ride. You are incredible.
Amy-You are sooo sweet! Thanks for tipping me right side up. It was great to meet your lovable Mom and CB hubby! :clapping:
Cale-Hahaha!! Mr Crazy Bitch!!! It was great to meet you and drink your beer in the parking lot!
Michelle-I need to follow you around for a day. Love those lines you are picking. :headbanger:
Carrie-Wow Lady! Thanks for organizing the Ladies Ride. It was so nice to meet you.
Tamara-I admire what you do for the ladies. I wish we would have talked more. :You_Rock:
Rhonda-You are rocking that Poo....I wish I caught on as quick as you!
Monique-Should I just call you milk chocolate??? Thanks Lady. Appreciate.
Sledmamma-Can't wait to see your pics!!!! Helluva camera you pack around, Sister! :yikes:
Corrissa-My sweet Pinkalicious. Riser and beacon yet??? Keep me updated, beautiful!
Lara-I love your name! Wish we could have talked more.
Heather-I wish I could relay how much I appreciate your friendship. It was great to spend some time with you in person. You feel like family.
Melinda-Thanks for taking me under your wing...sledding and not sledding...I have not wore makeup 4 days in a row for years!!! lol! I adore you.
Randy-So good to meet you and your friends. Thanks for taking such good care of me.

I know I have forgotten some.
I wish I could have gotten to know some more of the Ladies....next time!

I really want to convey....I have never been treated so well as a visitor...it warmed my heart. :bandance:

I'll be back. :homer:
Consider yourselves warned.
I love Canadian Beer and didn't have a chance to pick any up before I left....so I'll be back sooner than planned! :givemebeer:
Can't wait to see Revelstoke with Powder!!!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We loved you too Tumbles! From the moment you arrived it was all smiles and hugs and you were always just so happy to be there, even without the snow!! It was awesome and inspiring to watch you ride- something to aspire to in my next years of riding...

PS - I have Canadian beer in my fridge and I know where there are freshies!! The door is always open for you and your mile-wide heart :p

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We loved you too Tumbles! From the moment you arrived it was all smiles and hugs and you were always just so happy to be there, even without the snow!! It was awesome and inspiring to watch you ride- something to aspire to in my next years of riding...

i Second that!!! love ya girl!

tumblina

Reaction score

PS - I have Canadian beer in my fridge and I know where there are freshies!! The door is always open for you and your mile-wide heart :p

WOW!!! Thanks for the kind words. They mean more than you know. :yahoo:

Don't be surprised when I show up on your doorstep....You did say freshies and beer right? :drool:

Sledgirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't be surprised when I show up on your doorstep....You did say freshies and beer right? :drool:

HEY!!! No keeping the freshies AND beer to yourselves. How about........you have the beer and leave me ......THE FRESHIES!!!!!

It was great to see you too, my friend. Come again soon!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You hear so many good things about the fun-loving Tumbles, it was fabulous to finally meet you! I really wish we could've sat a gabbed for a while :p
Save that for next time...this won't be our last meeting ;)
You were rippin' it up with the best of them and so proud of you on your big 'self sufficient' trip! :d From what I've read in your posts, you've come a long way baby!:wtg:

This was my first ladies ride, as it was for quite a few of us...it was so nice to meet so many great women with this common interest -the support and friendship leaves you feeling good and it's quite addictive! :friends:

More Ladies Rides next year I can see it now :rolleyes:

Last edited:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was great to meet you Tumbles! We all hope to see your awesome smile and fabulous energy again!! :d

Top Bottom