Can you help? Easy as 1 2 3!

RMKkatie

Reaction score
1. Click on the link I've posted in the thread

2. Press the red button "sign into vote"

3. Log in with your facebook account to vote for my school!

No scam! this is helping my school win $100,000 worth of the most innovative uniforms, apparel, footwear and accessories for our athletic teams! school across Canada are competing.
Visit the site at for more information or just use the other link to go directly to my schools voting page.

It would be much appreciated that the supportive members of Snow And Mud help me so that my school can show Canada we are undeniable!

Thank you so much!
-Katie

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goob job Kido!!
Lets hope you get some votes, its a close race. Hope you get back into first place......

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
224 votes today!!! Thank you for those of you who voted. They are still in second place, you can Vote once a day.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant get into fb so sorry or is there another way..................

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant get into fb so sorry or is there another way..................

I'll ask Katie if she knows another way but I dont think so :-(. If there is I'll get her to post how.

I kind of wondered myself why they would do it with facebook.....

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gave up facebook a few years back. Sure would be nice if there is another way to vote!

Sent while not working too hard

RMKkatie

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no other way to vote, my school was curious about this and asked if they could some how make another way to vote. It was a no go :( but thank you guys for trying! :)

RMKkatie

Reaction score
Thank you guys! :) means the world to me I'm pretty sure we're in fits right now if not really close to first :)

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Katie has been sick, she missed school yesterday but she wanted to thank you all that voted. They are now in first place with 9 hours remaining!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Katie has been sick, she missed school yesterday but she wanted to thank you all that voted. They are now in first place with 9 hours remaining!

Hope she gets better in time to celebrate!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope she gets better in time to celebrate!

THX Zeebs.

She has been in bed all day. She doesn't even know the outcome yet, I've been keeping an eye on it. I just looked again and I think she thought if they won, they won but looks like they are now in a finalist copetition.....

So it's down to two. They have to do one more video challenge and then we have to vote for the best video.

RMKkatie

Reaction score
Thank you to all who voted! I know its been a LONG time, but our school was just notified we won!!! Again thank you all!

Top Bottom