Can someone name this meal !!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
triple bypass with a side of mayo burger. made by willys mom......

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep ate it all.

Done it before at the same place.

sent from my htc

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea about the burger, but what the fawk is that M on your chest? Does it give you an extra 15 hp on the brute, chevy and summit?

MissAtlantic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Rita MacNeil burger from the Canadian Brew House?

Does such a thing exist?

I do however know that a Rita McNeil Tea House exists in Nova Scotia . . .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tablesaw Burger Golden Rim, and fawk did you stink the next morning. I bet the paint peeled off your walls, and whoever was bunking with you was unlucky while asleep that night HAHA Good times at the Rim. Oh and feel free to ask Imdoo'n how golden the Rim really is BAAAAHHHHAAAHAHAHA

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
timbersaw burger, at the golden rim golden bc, am i close? do i win a new motorfist coat?
Bingo bango

I have no idea about the burger, but what the fawk is that M on your chest? Does it give you an extra 15 hp on the brute, chevy and summit?

Makes everything have mo power.

Tablesaw Burger Golden Rim, and fawk did you stink the next morning. I bet the paint peeled off your walls, and whoever was bunking with you was unlucky while asleep that night HAHA Good times at the Rim. Oh and feel free to ask Imdoo'n how golden the Rim really is BAAAAHHHHAAAHAHAHA

Yes the truck did stink after the 3 of us had them.

Not so much this time.

I can see staying at the sportsman in now eh.
It's not the rim anymore. It's a days in and everything went way up.

The table saw burger is 19.95 now.

sent from my htc

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy cow man, did the burger come with an auto call to 911, heartattack city, man that was a lot of beef, macronut had a few lame excuses for not being able to eat the whole thing. although you engulfed it, and came back for more. 2 cases of febreeze later, did u ever get the smell out of the truck, heard richard puked 3 times on the way back, slacker. hehe. probably would have gaged a camel jockey though!!!!

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I see is a picture of the cause of for lack of better terms...... "Mud Butt". Disgusting.

And subsequently why at our plant diets consisting of such meals will be the reason our contractor washrooms get locked, and replaced with porta potties that can be cleaned out with a fire hose.

blar

Reaction score
Yep. They got the John Candy burger ( 2 patties) , Rita McBurger (3 Patties) and the Rita Challenge ( 6 patties )

Does such a thing exist?

I do however know that a Rita McNeil Tea House exists in Nova Scotia . . .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whow my parents used to own the Rim back in the 80's and I sure dont remember any burgers coming off the grill like that one. Times have changed :)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy cow man, did the burger come with an auto call to 911, heartattack city, man that was a lot of beef, macronut had a few lame excuses for not being able to eat the whole thing. although you engulfed it, and came back for more. 2 cases of febreeze later, did u ever get the smell out of the truck, heard richard puked 3 times on the way back, slacker. hehe. probably would have gaged a camel jockey though!!!!

Man I was ILL that day, I bet every time Jeff hops in truck he can still smell that weekend HAHAHA

Top Bottom