can-am questions

dodgecan-am

Reaction score
I have a 2008 can-am 800xt and I ordered the bpr snorkle lit and it comes with a new air box do i need to buy a 09 intake so the box will bolt on or will it still work with the 08 intake ?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2008 can-am 800xt and I ordered the bpr snorkle lit and it comes with a new air box do i need to buy a 09 intake so the box will bolt on or will it still work with the 08 intake ?

I'm not sure about the compatibility of the 08 intake to the New Air box but I have heard that there is a performance gain from upgrading to an 09 intake so it's likely a worthwhile upgrade.

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 08 intake does not reach behind the gauge pod so you will need to buy the intake off the 10 so the snorkle reach behind the gauges. Kind of defetes the purpose of snorkles if there not as high as they can be.

dodgecan-am

Reaction score
Ya it comes with the air box and tube to put it all under my gauge pod. I just wasn't sure if the new air box would bolt up to my 08 intake. So i will call and find me a intake now plus side more power and a guy can never have enough of that. :d So i will probably need to get a something to tune it also. ? Any suggestions on the best one to get !

Top Bottom