Can am motor needed

sleded1

Reaction score
Buddy has a 2009 800xt max with the engine rebuild #2 (bottom end) go bad. The first one on warranty, second was about 6 months after warranty. Cost to rebuild is high to say the least, so next option is find a used one from a wreck. Looked online and not much pops up. If anyone has any info or leads on one, it would be much appreciated..

Or, if someone is looking for a rolling chassis outlander max xt, here one for you..

Thanks in advance

sleded1

Reaction score
Offers I guess, I was gonna buy it from him just for the spare parts.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have him call Get Torqed in Edmonton....they can re-build them waaaaay cheaper than the BRP dealer.

sleded1

Reaction score
Never been under water, he's choked because mine spends more time with water blasting out of the dipstick hole, and I drive mine like its stolen and no problems,, yet,,,,,
thanks Dave I'll tell him to call get torqued,,

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a guy with a wrecked 650, not sure if this would suit you, just type 381497835 in the search bar.

certificatetips

Reaction score
The Can-Am Spyder is an unusual beast. This three-wheeled vehicle is described by its maker, BRP as a hybrid between a sports car and a motorbike. That sounds about right: few other trikes get from 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds and go on to 110mph. In fact, it would go much faster if it wasn't fitted with a speed.

Top Bottom