Camrose

JDB

Reaction score
There are trails on both sides of the lake up and down Dried Meat Lake. Lots of riding up and down the Battle River. You can go up stream and hit the creek branching from Coal Lake. You can then get to Coal Lake go up the Pipestone to Millet or stay on Coal Lake and travel the valley to Leduc. Problem is yu are running out of time as the weather keeps warming up.

des95yj

Reaction score
There are trails on both sides of the lake up and down Dried Meat Lake. Lots of riding up and down the Battle River. You can go up stream and hit the creek branching from Coal Lake. You can then get to Coal Lake go up the Pipestone to Millet or stay on Coal Lake and travel the valley to Leduc. Problem is yu are running out of time as the weather keeps warming up.

do you know these trails well are they wide enough for a sxs as i live just south of camrose in bashaw and looking for places close to ride

brianwmcdonald

Reaction score
There are plenty of trails out at Bittern lake just east of Camrose, good all year round, and not a bad place to waste a couple hours riding.

des95yj

Reaction score
There are plenty of trails out at Bittern lake just east of Camrose, good all year round, and not a bad place to waste a couple hours riding.

do you ride there much if so drop my a line some time to go for a ride i will be home in about 4-6 weeks as i am working in fort nelson thanks desmond

Smokey1

Reaction score
I'm in Hay Lakes, if anyone is looking for somebody to ride with drop me a line..Just got my quad so i don't know of any trails yet but i'd love to find some close to home.

JDB

Reaction score
do you know these trails well are they wide enough for a sxs as i live just south of camrose in bashaw and looking for places close to ride

Yes they are wide enough but the problem is access. In the winter not a problem as you are on and off the lake and river. During the non frozen time very limited access and problems with closed gates as all this land is private. Now that the weather has warmed you will have to wait till next year. During the winter if the snow is not too deep you can travel farther than a tank of fuel. The same applies if there is snow and you can use snowmobiles.

Top Bottom