Camping near swan hills

jmc450r

Reaction score
Hey can someone help me out. Looking for some different spots to camp south of swan hills. Iv stayed and I do believe they call it the gravel pit but looking for a new spot this year to change it up. Any info would help and if you have a map or GPS that would be awesome. Thanks in advance

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Find a lease road and drive down it. So many areas up there with tons of cutlines that you can go down. Don't be afraid to explore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey let us know if you can get into Roche Lake up there without needing an Argo,thats a camping spot.

Mad Mike

Reaction score
There is a provincial camp-ground a little west of the Centre of Alberta

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey let us know if you can get into Roche Lake up there without needing an Argo,thats a camping spot.
You can get into Roach lake from swan hills usually no problem! But to got in it through the fort side is a different story! I been in that way a few different roots, found a way in there lst year that was pretty easy only winched half dozen times. If you ever want to go up there give me a shout I know that country really good my family has a trap line up there so spent my whole life in the bush there

RMPERK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother was there on the weekend and he said the rivers and creeks are super low and not much mud around

Top Bottom