camping games

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drink beer til theres enough can kicking around, set them up in various places and shoot them with a sling shot or just throw rocks at them. Keeps the kids entertained. I usually give up rather quickly as they need more empty cans so I volenteer to empty them, LOL:beer::beer::d

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I'm not really sure what the name of it is so I'll call it "hitting the nail into the log" I used to play it in some of the ski hill bars in BC like Snowshoe Sams in Big White and a bar in Nelson has it too. I've adapted it to the campsite.

It goes like this:

Everyone gets a piece of a log cut with a chainsaw about 20" long

Stand it up between your legs as your sitting there in your chair

Everyone gets a nail (2.5 or 3")

You need a shingle hammer with a point on one end

Everyone gets to "place" their nail with a couple taps

Hold beer in one hand and hammer in the other

With one arm only and one swing only, try to hit nail on the head with the pointy end

Pass the hammer to the person next to you, goes 'round til you sink it and your safe

Last person with the nail head showing pours a round of shooters

That's it, passes the time

Enjoy

One of my favorites :d

CrankShop910

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what the name of it is so I'll call it "hitting the nail into the log" I used to play it in some of the ski hill bars in BC like Snowshoe Sams in Big White and a bar in Nelson has it too. I've adapted it to the campsite.

It goes like this:

Everyone gets a piece of a log cut with a chainsaw about 20" long

Stand it up between your legs as your sitting there in your chair

Everyone gets a nail (2.5 or 3")

You need a shingle hammer with a point on one end

Everyone gets to "place" their nail with a couple taps

Hold beer in one hand and hammer in the other

With one arm only and one swing only, try to hit nail on the head with the pointy end

Pass the hammer to the person next to you, goes 'round til you sink it and your safe

Last person with the nail head showing pours a round of shooters

That's it, passes the time

Enjoy

IT's called stump, I got my ass handed to me the first time in Trout Lake BC.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We play Beer frisbee!
2 - 2x4's 3.5 to 4 feet long with v on one end - pounded in the ground 25-30 feet apart. Wiggle around after pounded in ground so its somwhat lose. set MT beer bottle on top of each post.

2 players per team at each post.
1 frisbee- each team tries to hit bottle off and if bottle is not caught buy one of the 2 players and hits the ground they have to drink the rest of thier entire drink.

If the one of the team members catches the frisbee, the team who threw it must take one drink each.

If the team does not catch the frisbee, they must take one drink each. P.S as long as it's catchable!

Also there is NO GOALTENDING IN FRONT OF THE POST OR BOTTLE!

Also all this game must be played with drink in hand at all times!

Have a turny, you will be surpized how quick people get toasted, You get someone who can hit that bottle on a reg baseis, it does not last long.

We ussally play first team to knock down 4 bottles and your out
, plus kids can play, minus the beer.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OHH Man I forgot all about Beersbie...Maybe that is because it is such a fun game and I like to have FUN. Takes awhile to get over a night of Beersbie.

Top Bottom