arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Splitter works good

aee8c3ecccdb7896b64b095e65672cb6.jpg

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks like the princess Auto splitter. Bought one a few years back and works good

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup Chev half ton, no equalizer hitch, level kit and airbags. She sold two nights ago. Hooked up one ton Dodge last night and its a squatting dog hahaha Airlift setup forthcoming

Do you put the airlift wireless one compressor in too Joel?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had that on my last truck. It was a beauty. The only problem was with the push-in connectors as they tended to leak a little. Mounted the compressor in the engine compartment and the noise was minimal.

Engine compartment is pretty full on that dodge diesel!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you put the airlift wireless one compressor in too Joel?

I had that on my last truck. It was a beauty. The only problem was with the push-in connectors as they tended to leak a little. Mounted the compressor in the engine compartment and the noise was minimal.

Engine compartment is pretty full on that dodge diesel!

Buddy said they mounted the compressor behind the back seat in a megacab to keep it out of the elements. Not sure I want it there... It was under the hood on my half ton Chev.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Buddy said they mounted the compressor behind the back seat in a megacab to keep it out of the elements. Not sure I want it there... It was under the hood on my half ton Chev.

I found it noisy in the cab. It doesn't take up too much room in the engine compartment and with the wireless remote it is great.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously the best purchase for lounging while camping I have ever made. I waited for Amazon Prime days and snagged it for $99. Can hold up to 3 adults...not very comfortably.

hammock.jpg

Top Bottom