Camoplast challenger extreme 155

Killjoy84

Reaction score
Is this track worth the money and do I need different extra verts to make it work better I ride 2012 Polaris assault !! ?? Thx

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
155 extreme on my wife's 2013 ProRMK. Direct bolt in, better then the stock track. Worthwhile upgrade.

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a '13 Assault. I was looking into this track as well. I talked to the guy from Tracks Canada and he was telling me how it is a terrible product. Also, I know one guy that went through two in one season. I guess they delaminate and don't last. Not sure why, and remember this is what I have heard, not experienced, so take that with a grain of salt. I did find a smoking deal on a take off 155 5.1, and wow, what a difference that made over the stock competition track. Might want to look into that, as it will be about half the cost of the CE track.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 1500kms on my camo-extreme on my turbo nytro, and haven't lost a lug yet, I run 60+ mph track speed when climbing, great product....mine is a 2.5 lug height

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 1500kms on my camo-extreme on my turbo nytro, and haven't lost a lug yet, I run 60+ mph track speed when climbing, great product....mine is a 2.5 lug height

Maybe I should clarify. The tracks I were told that were no good was the direct replacement for the Polaris. I'm talking the CE 155" X 2.5" with a 2.86" pitch and the center window for the middle driver. I've never heard anything bad about the others.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should clarify. The tracks I were told that were no good was the direct replacement for the Polaris. I'm talking the CE 155" X 2.5" with a 2.86" pitch and the center window for the middle driver. I've never heard anything bad about the others.

gotcha....disregard my post

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a 162 x 2.5 with a 2.86 pitch CE. been running boost for 600 miles no issues yet and I'm not sure how many miles were put on the track by the previous owner. total on sled is 2500 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have had the ce track on three different machines, stock to slightly modded with nos and now boost and in my opinion the best track made, in case that's what you decide to go with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geo

Reaction score
I have a '13 Assault. I was looking into this track as well. I talked to the guy from Tracks Canada and he was telling me how it is a terrible product. Also, I know one guy that went through two in one season. I guess they delaminate and don't last. Not sure why, and remember this is what I have heard, not experienced, so take that with a grain of salt. I did find a smoking deal on a take off 155 5.1, and wow, what a difference that made over the stock competition track. Might want to look into that, as it will be about half the cost of the CE track.

Funny responce from Tracks Canada?? What direction was he suggesting?

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny responce from Tracks Canada?? What direction was he suggesting?

He was suggesting that I go with a 156" X 16" wide, and that they would cut it down to 15" wide for me, and I would have to remove the center driver. Going that route, I would have put extrovert drivers and an anti-stab kit on too. I wasn't looking to spend that kind of money, so I just went with a take off 5.1 series. He also said that Camo won't warranty the Polaris replacement CE 2.5". That was another reason he didn't like selling them, too many pissed off customers where Camo wouldn't warranty de-laminated tracks.

In the end, the guy from Tracks Canada was actually trying to protect his customers. I can't fault him for that. He was genuinely trying to help me out, not screw me over. I would definately buy from him for other tracks. Seems like a really good dude to deal with.

Top Bottom