Camoplast 162 x 16 x 2.5 Track Issues

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Demand another friggin' track!

I would come unglued :hunter2::tearhairout::treaten::paddle::lemon:if they told me 6-8 weeks?

Any rep. shop should be able to put a new track on and deal with camoplast and worry about the warranty later.

If they didn't it would be the last $$$ they ever saw from me!

Squeaky wheel gets the grease!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought that I had heard that peeps were getting REALLY good deals on camoplast tracks and there was something wrong with them... could this be the case here RK???

Another mind less comment.. WTF. :rant::confused:

give out a new one and deal w/warranty later is the way it should happen

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Just to claify, this all happened in 3 days not a long term problem, the track was bran new. My old track survived a lot more and is going back on today. It was going to be sold but lucky I kept it. Have a few clips to replace and the one side got chewed up a bit when my wheel came and I never noticed for a bit.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to claify, this all happened in 3 days not a long term problem, the track was bran new. My old track survived a lot more and is going back on today. It was going to be sold but lucky I kept it. Have a few clips to replace and the one side got chewed up a bit when my wheel came and I never noticed for a bit.

so you should be back in action in a couple of hours?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give out a new one and deal w/warranty later is the way it should happen

Yes! That is how it should be. We have a "Tear Down Policy" at our shop.... wherein we do whatever we possibly can to get you back on the trail. There has been numerous occasions where we robbed parts from new units if we didn't have in stock, or took faulty parts back and replaced with brand new - customer never to hear more of it.

I think all shops should have this policy or something along the same lines, many probably do....

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes! That is how it should be. We have a "Tear Down Policy" at our shop.... wherein we do whatever we possibly can to get you back on the trail. There has been numerous occasions where we robbed parts from new units if we didn't have in stock, or took faulty parts back and replaced with brand new - customer never to hear more of it.

I think all shops should have this policy or something along the same lines, many probably do....

You guys impress me,if you only sold BRP i would fersure be dealing with you.:beer:

Top Bottom