Calling all fellow snow & mud peeps

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A fellow snowmobiler was out ridding around Innisfail on sunday and didn't see the 30' drop and ended up breaking his back in two places. So we are trying to raise some money to fly his mom here from Ontario. He's currently in the FootHills Hospital waiting for surgery.

What ever you can donate would be greatly appreciated. I have never done one of these before so if any of the moderater's can help with setting up a fund of some sort I would appreciate it.

Yes this is legit. Anything.

You can send me a pm.

Don.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
A fellow snowmobiler was out ridding around Innisfail on sunday and didn't see the 30' drop and ended up breaking his back in two places. So we are trying to raise some money to fly his mom here from Ontario. He's currently in the FootHills Hospital waiting for surgery.

What ever you can donate would be greatly appreciated. I have never done one of these before so if any of the moderater's can help with setting up a fund of some sort I would appreciate it.

You can send me a pm.

Don.

go talk to your local bank, and see if you can get a fund set up. We here at snowandmud do not set up funds for things like this. If you wish to further pursue this please contact Rknight111 and see what he is willing to do to help you out.

Thunder101

Reaction score
Good work , I had a buddy brake his back sledding I was lucky not to be there that night , just another reason why I try not to ride at night, he waited 7 or more days to get his back operated on , piece of rib and fused just a hellish thing. I wish the best for your friend, and set up what you need to so if us SM members want to sent ??$ 10-20 buck it will add up and help the bills at home for your friend.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You can send me a pm.

Don.

What's his user name?

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good work , I had a buddy brake his back sledding I was lucky not to be there that night , just another reason why I try not to ride at night, he waited 7 or more days to get his back operated on , piece of rib and fused just a hellish thing. I wish the best for your friend, and set up what you need to so if us SM members want to sent ??$ 10-20 buck it will add up and help the bills at home for your friend.

They were riding mid after noon and he didn't see the dropp. He works as a welder for one of my customers. They told me he went in today for his operation. Just trying to get something set up at the bank for him. i have raised $300.00 so far for him.

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are u trying to say there?

sorry man not trying to make lite of the situation just playing around with my buddy intimd8or he is like a forum FBI lol....

TTT for you

and get the bank set up shoot me a pm Im good for $50 or stop in my store but Im in calgary

cheers and all the best good on you for helping

Shawn

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live 40 min from there.

Never heard anything about it.

Just saying.

from my HTC

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rej worked for Brian down at Clemmers Steelcraft in Innisfail. They are one of my customers. It just happened on Sunday afternoon. Not sure if you know anyone from there.

There was nothing said in the local paper.

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got an account set up for Rej at CIBC if any one wants to help out it would be greatly appreciated.

I had to put it under my name because i didn't have any of Rej's personal info. So here it is.

Don H Ballantyne

Account # 02239 010 5314380.

All the proceeds will go to Rej to help him out while he is recovering.

Thanks.

Don.

Top Bottom