Calgary Snowmobile Show 2008

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ASA Southern Alberta Snowmobile & ATV Show
December 6-7, 2008 - Calgary [/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Calgary Round-up Centre, Hall B.
Calgary, Alberta
Saturday, December 6th from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and
Sunday, December 7th from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
[/FONT]

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that's a waste, gonna be sledding that weekend, kinda late for a sled show, guess it'll be to Edmonton for the show in Oct.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
The show in Calgary is late this year due to the recent construction of the Roundup center and the fact all dates for this venue are booked years in advance. there is something going on there almost every weekend.
The promoters (ASA/EIS) are the same people as the Edmonton show and realize the importance of timing. While they did not want to cancell the calgary show this year due to the late timing, they did want to conduct a show so we would not be back at square one in 2009 when a decent date has been arranged.
Se be patient this season, and 2009 will have a date earlier in the pre season to grow this show in Calgary.
Safe sleddin':beer:
RS

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The parking and crowds can't be any worse than the Edm show thats fer shur!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will be there for sure. Hope there are some good stuff there. My first time to calgary Show see you all there in the Snow and Mud booth

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will see ya there on Saturday,,,,what day are you goin Johnit..we can talk about our next sledding trip...I will be spending some time at the ABS booth picking out my pack...I will text ya..

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summer Sucks gear loaded in trailer leaving at noon, for COWTOWN should be good show, everyone stop by and say hi, SS booth right off of the ASA booth right in middle of show, See you all there.

BD

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
working the booth at the calgary snowmobile club 12-2 with wife come over we have a silent auction all weekend alot of great stuff come by and bid and also buy your trail passes for the year

GRD

Reaction score
I'll be there most of Saturday and possibly a bit on Sunday... Hopefully a better show than last year!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will see ya there on Saturday,,,,what day are you goin Johnit..we can talk about our next sledding trip...I will be spending some time at the ABS booth picking out my pack...I will text ya..

working till 5 on saturday so I may come direct or maybe sunday but if it snows in Golden I think I will be hitting the hills sunday for a day,
call me

cooper

Reaction score
I'll be there most of Saturday and possibly a bit on Sunday... Hopefully a better show than last year!

It was better than last year for sure and it was better than edmonstone way two much to look at it was like a mosh pit but if your really into getting mod stuff eddy wins again.:beer:

Top Bottom