Calgary sled show

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Show this weekend Sat and sun. Snow and Mud will be there. Come get your stickers,beenies,tee shirts and hoodies. Will have it all as well as vidoes.
Come on over and talk to us would be great to meet you all

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so glen, can i talk to u about being a site/vendor sponsor at the show. ron finally got back to me but it's going to take till winter of 2012 to get this happening.:d

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show this weekend Sat and sun. Snow and Mud will be there. Come get your stickers,beenies,tee shirts and hoodies. Will have it all as well as vidoes.

Sorry,
have to miss it, Stuck in Palm Springs right now;):d

But on the bright side I can send a snow report from here if you want one:d

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any one from Edmonton is heading down to Calgary for the show and has room for a Boss seat please give me a ring. I have a seat for a fellow S & Mer who lives down south and will be at the sled show tomorrow. If you could do us a favor we would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance! :beer::beer:Ron Paradis 780-970-4940.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There should`nt be a shortage of pepole from calgary in edmonton this weekend with the rodeo on. I`ll check tomorrow night i now people from here in ed for the weekend,they are on the south end of edmonton if that might help you.

sheffield

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what building the sled show is in, and the best way to get to it. a link to a map would be appreciated. thanks.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

See ya on Sunday Glen

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
if any one from edmonton is heading down to calgary for the show and has room for a boss seat please give me a ring. I have a seat for a fellow s & mer who lives down south and will be at the sled show tomorrow. If you could do us a favor we would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance! :beer::beer:ron paradis 780-970-4940.

hey ron........ Rknight111 headed down today.....and sledderglen went down tonite....... Too bad you missed them!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know! LOL I was in course this week and had a house full of sickies! We tried to hook up but each of us was to busy. Oh well I'll ship it to him monday. "The best laid plans of mice a men" lol

Top Bottom