CALGARY MARCH SNOWANDMUD.com NIGHT

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't say no to beer, wings and a little bs, ok forget the beer and wings just a whole lot of bs. and the ever mystically spring talk of faster bng's for next year. :d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in.

S&M Volleyball tournament??? LOL

actually I think they got rid of the volleyball court......its been a while since I was there.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GET R DONE we are going to need a big table, good to see a nice turn out, put the killer and modman on the list....
see what happens Amy and Piston, you offer a few bevies and the house is filled bahahaa....:beer: dont worry GET R DONE will buy again like he always does, calgary has the best moderator of all.
Do the moderators in edmonton buy all the drinks as well?

GRD

Reaction score
I just called Schanks, and they said I did not need a reservation...:rolleyes: I'll let the dude at the door and the bar tender know where the snowandmud.com table is when I get there, in case anyone asks!:)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just called Schanks, and they said I did not need a reservation...:rolleyes: I'll let the dude at the door and the bar tender know where the snowandmud.com table is when I get there, in case anyone asks!:)

Ronky tonk is out...

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez, no kidding J.T.... Offer up a few beers and look at the response... LOL.

That is too bad about Ronky Tonk... You should make him feel guilty that he is missing beers... ;)

See ya'll in a few hours... after our stop to Arctic Cat to look at '09 sleds :d:d:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...GET R DONE will buy again like he always does, calgary has the best moderator of all.

He's just trying to get us drunk so he can take advantage of us Johni...don't fall for it......again.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's just trying to get us drunk so he can take advantage of us Johni...don't fall for it......again.

good point lets stay together so we are safe this time, hes not gonna slew me this time...:beer::d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good point lets stay together so we are safe this time, hes not gonna slew me this time...:beer::d

bahaahaaahaahaahaaaaa!!!! :d

Attachments

• TS1196311045284_TS1196298910763_ridindirtyoc9.jpg
    TS1196311045284_TS1196298910763_ridindirtyoc9.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 49

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:(:( Sorry Calgary Crew:(:(

I got the cold/flu bug that has been going around the city. I've been sick for 3 day's, and today's the worst. A couple of :beer::beer:, and no sleep for the last 36 hours would be not good to drive.

I would like to say have a couple on me, but we all know that GETR'DONE wouldn't have it that way:nono: Hopefully see you all at the next one, or sometime sooner.

Have fun.

Doug

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i cant make it either.. had some more important things come up and iam off to edmonton

GRD

Reaction score
Another great turnout. Good to see some new faces... I am not even going to attempt to list the atendees!:d

Special thanks to amyjane20 and pistonbroke for buying more than a few pitchers of beer!:cool::beer:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another great turnout. Good to see some new faces... I am not even going to attempt to list the atendees!:d

Special thanks to amyjane20 and pistonbroke for buying more than a few pitchers of beer!:cool::beer:

No worries fellas, it was out pleasure. Great night out guys, good to meet the new folks and catch up with the regular buddies!:drink4:

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best of all now thanks to piston broke my apex will live to hit another tree lol, thanks again will swing ya some monie to help pay for them beers lol. great to see new prospects, may need some new diggers as the apex gets stuck lots.
and thanks to get er done for the change in resteraunts/ pubs

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom