Calgary Flames 2015 playoffs

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ducks in 4.

Vancouver wasn't big enough nor mean enough for the Flames and the Flames are just a little under sized for the strength of the Ducks. With Hudler, Gaudreau, and Ferland out for any length of time, it will be a short one.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I think they can win one at home. Oh well its been a good run this year. Packed houses every night. Amazing work ethic. Fans don't throw there jerseys on the ice. I hope the Oilers are able to catch a few of these playoff games on TV.;)

Playoffs? What playoffs, lol .... Oilers are either at the worlds for a few weeks( longer than flames season ... Again, lol) or already on the golf course with the good tee times..... ........ Man that sucks :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Playoffs? What playoffs, lol .... Oilers are either at the worlds for a few weeks( longer than flames season ... Again, lol) or already on the golf course with the good tee times..... ........ Man that sucks :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HaHa thats quite a spin on it Ric! I'm sure the Oiler management team would find this quite amuzing. Lets tank so a couple of our guys can play in the Worlds.:rollinglaugh:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
(Ducks are saying We Will Crush You) lol, Thanks for the practice games Flames!

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree we are not going to win the series, we needed a miracle. We got one not likely we are going to get 3 more. But I wouldn't be counting us out for the next game:)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ducks in 4.

Vancouver wasn't big enough nor mean enough for the Flames and the Flames are just a little under sized for the strength of the Ducks. With Hudler, Gaudreau, and Ferland out for any length of time, it will be a short one.

(Ducks are saying We Will Crush You) lol, Thanks for the practice games Flames!

I should be a moderator on this site? I deleted these useless posts for you guys.:D

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like the flam a to take it, but la is in a different league of hockey.. Almost a pleasure to watch them handle the puck

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like the flam a to take it, but la is in a different league of hockey.. I pleasure myself watching them handle the puck

Go home Fred, your drunk....but hey those Los Angeles ducks are pretty neat to watch lol

oh, and I fixed it for ya

Top Bottom