Calgary Flames 2015 playoffs

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is awesome to see them get in. Especially beating the Kings to do it.
Vancouver is not the team they were a couple of years ago so this series will go to 7 games.
Were car flags even invented the last time the boys up north were in the play-offs ;)

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
icon1.png
looks like a lot of hurt oiler fan feelings lately. guessing it sucks to be them these days,
icon10.gif

they don't even show up at boston pizza, lol. wa wa wa.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
As an Oilers fan of the late 90's era it's very hard not to get behind the 14/15 flames. I hate the flames in principal but I love the way they play the game, they are fun to watch, never give up, blue collar underdogs........

Much as it pains me to admit it, I will be silently rooting for a deep run.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As an Oilers fan of the late 90's era it's very hard not to get behind the 14/15 flames. I hate the flames in principal but I love the way they play the game, they are fun to watch, never give up, blue collar underdogs........

I personally don't really care as long as an Alberta team is still in the hunt, or a Canadian team. i just detest the old oiler fan in your face attitude. I like to see good hockey played win or lose

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ok now we know the site is broken. Lol!

moto.racerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Game plane to Vancouver

Leaving Noon and coming back to Calgary leaving Vancouver at 11:50PM $289 plus a $25 discount using the promo code below.

See here for details:

If anyone's interested and hasn't signed up yet use this promo code: JG541.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I am an abc fan, but even i felt sorry and embarassed for the flamers last nite.... Ducks are a much bigger and better team, unfortunately. Ferland wasn't even a factor, and went down injured. Gaudreau benched with possible concusion, and hudler out with an injury.... At least the jets made the ducks squirm in all 4 losses....

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was embarrassing, I don't think the Flames will let that happen again but they are surely lacking in size.

Top Bottom