Caleb Kesterke ride a turbo?

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to have big arms to keep your face out of the Bars riding like he does.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They cross post a lot of footage... but the Saxton and proven progression videos are slightly different

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Montana kid can ride and prefers na for his style. Has no problems getting around😂 I grew up not far from where he learned to ride and develop his skills. Quite a number of very good riders from Montana including Keith Curtis.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure getting boring watching Kaleb struggle around on an NA. Not sure what he’s trying to prove while the rest of North America is ripping around on 180hp Doing all the flippy floppy turns he does. A kid with that much skill and in that good of shape could really take it to the next level with some boost. It’s a lot more entertaining watching people rip on boosted sleds when they know how to ride them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure getting boring watching Kaleb struggle around on an NA. Not sure what he’s trying to prove while the rest of North America is ripping around on 180hp Doing all the flippy floppy turns he does. A kid with that much skill and in that good of shape could really take it to the next level with some boost. It’s a lot more entertaining watching people rip on boosted sleds when they know how to ride them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He really struggles, can’t get anywhere on the na😂😂

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly I think they are all amazing riders. But I prefer watching Matt ride with his dad and different people. This year throwing in the random beacon searches is a great idea. Caleb just seems to never actually go anywhere in his videos. It's a tiny section of a hill with 25 bowties. I guess I am just old and don't understand the new age riders; but some of the hills I see these guys pizzin' around on I wonder why they don't just drive up the damn hill. :shrug::crazy:

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder the same thing some times.

Think hes just showing off for the camera.

Longer track and some boost wouldnt hurt though.
Caleb has spent plenty of time on a boost and made the decision to stay NA. He goes everywhere his boosted buddies do and places they don’t😎

Top Bottom