Cadomin Trails

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few of us are headed out to Cadomin this coming weekend and it's been awhile since the only guy in our group that's been there was there last...we've heard that many of the trails have been closed down or have been changed over the last few years. Does anyone have any GPS co-ords or a link to a map they could share? Having trouble finding anything on the internet. Looking for a scenic trail where we can get fairly high up for a good view.

We're staying at Whitehorse Creek campground...:BBQ:

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Sled Cop

Reaction score
From Whitehorse you can head into Box Canyon (stop and see Crystal and Cardinal Falls), also you can cut across to the Ruby Falls trail, or even go further south into Thistle Ck and South Esk.

Went into Thistle Ck a couple weeks ago, beautiful ride, even saw some mountain goats. Awesome riding (quad and sled) south of Robb and Cadomin just need to know where to start.

Trail head into Box Canyon - N52 53.493 W117 13.699 although there is lots of riding before if you wish starting over by Grave Flats.
Crystal Falls - N52 51.837 W117 17.019
End of Box Canyon and Card Falls - N52 51.837 W117 17.019
Ruby Falls - N52 51.837 W117 17.019

If your looking for a specific trail, let me know and I can pull up my tracks on Map Source and give you some coordinates.

Top Bottom