Cadomin Quading

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if i'm accurate on the falls?? But you keep heading up the main trail following the creek then there will be the spot i marked "turn South" and if u stay straight that takes you to trappers cabin and another cool area to ride.Some steep country here so use caution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8d2dde582e1c556ad333a77fda17b90f.jpg

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hello we are planning a trip up in this area can you tell me where to turn south after mckenzie falls to get to the pass at cadomin mountain? Thanks.[/QUOTE

after the falls i think u cross the creek a few times but follow the main trail. Last 3 times i've been up there was on sleds but it's one of the main well beaten trails. You'll come to a section that's a little side hilly and a bit dangerous. It's right at one of the creek crossings. Then u continue on and then there's the next sketchy dpot that i keep meaning to fix so it's not so dangerous. It's barely wide enough for a 55" wheel width.
I'll see if i can zoom in and throw a couple way points in showing everything.

You mean this spot, had to winch 2 machines to the zrz in case it started sliding, everything worked out fine

Attachments

• RZR Ridge.jpg
    RZR Ridge.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 371

Too Many Toys

Reaction score
Well..... Thanks for the pics Rubi. We've been to the cabin lots of times and wanted to go out the other end but my wife wasn't as keen on the idea as I was. Now that we've seen your pics,we won't be doing the round trip. We've been thru those spots many years ago on quads, back when one could camp at mountain park, and she wasn't impressed with the side hill. She is 15 years older and we're on a 1000 RZR...not going to happen.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Well..... Thanks for the pics Rubi. We've been to the cabin lots of times and wanted to go out the other end but my wife wasn't as keen on the idea as I was. Now that we've seen your pics,we won't be doing the round trip. We've been thru those spots many years ago on quads, back when one could camp at mountain park, and she wasn't impressed with the side hill. She is 15 years older and we're on a 1000 RZR...not going to happen.

That is a 900 RZR in the picture, was tricky.

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ya good luck with a 1000!! Lol but u could probably hope down the bank further back and bypass that spot.

Geninc

Reaction score
We are going to the Ruby Falls area today and I just found your post. Madkawi Would you perhaps have some gps maps of your trails down there? You seem to know your way around. I would really appreciate it. All I have is the PLUZ map form the aep site but it looks like there are more fun trails to be discovered and I would prefer not to ride where I'm not supposed to and get in trouble.

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going to the Ruby Falls area today and I just found your post. Madkawi Would you perhaps have some gps maps of your trails down there? You seem to know your way around. I would really appreciate it. All I have is the PLUZ map form the aep site but it looks like there are more fun trails to be discovered and I would prefer not to ride where I'm not supposed to and get in trouble.

sorry I just saw this. How was your ride?
No I don't have any gps tracks right now.

Geninc

Reaction score
Ride was excellent. We're going out today for the long weekend as well. Cheers

Top Bottom