C3 post forward kit

Dilbert8000

Reaction score
Anyone try the c3 post forward on there Proclimb? I have the kit and was going to install on my 16.
Couple of things.
1. Not a big fan of cutting into the air box.
2. Can't seem to wrap my head around how it moves both posts forward or mods the air box, without seeing instructions or pictures.

If anyone has any experience installing this kit I would greatly appreciate some feed back. Pictures of install or final setup would help tons. How does one seal up the air box afterwards?
Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powder dreams

Reaction score
I haven't gotten around to buying a kit yet but sounds like you may be confused. The 3" post forward kits iv seen are a lay down stearing setup so you ditch the two separate posts and all the linkage for a long one piece post that runs from the bars straight down to the tie rods.

Dustylane

Reaction score
Save the hassle of cutting the airbox and fiddling around with that, and run a 2" Rox Riser forward off your existing riser to your handlebars. Same affect without any cutting.

Brandbc

Reaction score
You have to buy the one piece standard post for the kit to work two piece post gets cut out

Dilbert8000

Reaction score
Ic ic. This makes sense now. I could not find that information when I was looking up different kits. Even there website didn't have when I bought the kit. Don't think that's what I'm after.

powder dreams

Reaction score
Unfortunately most of the company's don't put up very good descriptions for the post forward spacer. I don't understand why it doesn't come as a complete kit. but depending if you prefer the laydown type steering you may still wanna do it. Basically makes your sled like a doo. The bars will swing on more of an angle.

in regards to the 2" rox riser suggestion I haven't been able to get that idea threw my head. People seem to think there's some kinda difference in running the extra riser vs just tilting your current riser ahead to get that 2". Ether way you do it the bars still make the exact same sweep but depends if you wanna piss away $100+.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran one on my 14 and found it put me out of position more often then not, not to mention I kept cracking the spar supports with it installed. I run my 17 stock but swapped out the stock 4 or 5" riser for a 2"

Dilbert8000

Reaction score
The thing I'm finding with mine is if I tilt the riser forward to much, it swings instead of turns. If that makes sense. I like to keep the riser in line with the post.

powder dreams

Reaction score
I tilt my riser ahead just slightly otherwise ya it screws up the swing of the bars. Only like 10ish degrees so it's straight up and down.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran one on my 14 and found it put me out of position more often then not, not to mention I kept cracking the spar supports with it installed. I run my 17 stock but swapped out the stock 4 or 5" riser for a 2"

I have a turbo but did the 3" C3 forward mod and didn't like it all. Agreed that it put me out of position. Went to the 2" for shats and giggles. Quite a difference that 1" made. Also went to a lower riser.

Top Bottom