Buying tires from USA ???

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy from south of the border. Looking at ITP wheel and tire combo shipped to my door. Some A$$ decided to take what looks like a cordless drill to all my XTR's and my 5th wheel tires on Monday night after we got home.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Check around and then check Summitric out. He has some unbelievable pricing for people he knows.

Check out I know a few guys who have ordered there.
Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy from south of the border. Looking at ITP wheel and tire combo shipped to my door. Some A$$ decided to take what looks like a cordless drill to all my XTR's and my 5th wheel tires on Monday night after we got home.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the Arctic cat dealer in Yorkton Sask is really cheap for tires. And if need be i could bring them out to calgary for you as im coming that way in 2.5 weeks. Another thing is to look online(outlaw forums,Kijiji, Used edmonton or calgary,etc) lots of deals on used tires every now and then..

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have bought from DICKSATV great prices.Try ATV outfitters also and maybe rockymountain atv.WHY would someone vandalize all your tires.Was your UTV left out in the open for that to happen.I sure hope insurance covers you.I m sure you know the best way is too have the tires sent to a holding depot on the US side of the border.You then pick them up and play the border tax lottery and drive home with them.Only 5% tax for you Albertans anyway.They usually include free shipping on the tires via UPS to the lower 48.I just went across the line last weekend to pick up my new Bilstein shocks ,Warn XT40,wheel spacers,diff support and some RC parts.I BS about the value and save approx $100 in taxes.Would like to buy local but they wanted approx $900 for the winch I got for $592 plus free shipping

Top Bottom