Buying new enclosed trailer any opinions ???

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought one through Becker trailers last fall. Can order excactly what you want, saved a lot of money over buying in Canada.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Becker trailers is a great website to go to when your looking for ideas for a new unit. I started dealing with them on an all aluminum car hauler over the summer then found out that Flaman in Leduc also carries ATC trailers. Did alot of dealing between the two. Just finally put my deposit down today at Flaman on a custom build. Option for option Flaman was slightly more but not enough to go USA way plus Flaman will be looking after all the paperwork! Looked at a few of the ATC trailers at Flaman and the quality,fit and finish is top notch! If your going to buy USA, factor in the exchange rate which is not in our favor right now and the forecast is for it to get worse,just sayin!

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you got ?
bought a 31 ft alluminum. When all was said and done I saved just under $8000 with travel and exchange over Flaman. Bonus is Chad at Becker returns calls, Flaman would not. Had a couple small warranty issues that were handled great as well.

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a 2014 SWS 26 ft with 5200 pound axles model is blazer I believe , $9500 it's got rear jacks and about 10 d rings in the floor , new spare

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 30 foot enclosed trailer sled/carhauler combo any sugestions ?

Check out BCD trailer sales in lloyd. He is the new dealer for cargo mate. Great guy to deal with. If he doesn't have what you want, he can get it.

Top Bottom