Buying a used sport quad!

Gettin' Muddy

Reaction score
When you get your quad come ride with me. I'll show you what clearance does. If you are not 100% on the track IRS is way better. But don't trust me. I don't care. If you think you can use momentum to get threw everything your dead wrong. Go to brule try and climb some shoots that are real rutted out and you will get hung up 100 times b4 u make them. Or down a rutted trail in the trees where you can't go Mach chicken. I have owned both. If I wanted a track bike I'd buy a 450 straight axel. Jmo. Come for a ride with me and you'll see I can go alot farther with alot less effort.

Ive always been a fan of the outlaw but I have never personally tried it so i might have to ask a friend of mine to tak'er for a ride because I know they have alot of low end balls aswell as plenty of clearence and great handling but what id like to know is do they handle, corner, wheelie and just overall feel like a 450 sport? You have ridden both so I would like to hear what you have to say Thanks man

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahaha I was reading everything getting in to it, and when I read what you had there lol hahahahaha I couldn't stop laughing (a little off topic) ya think lol NOS is like crack she got to have it!!! LOL she will be good this trip you won't beat me lol

Motor to motor??

Ive always been a fan of the outlaw but I have never personally tried it so i might have to ask a friend of mine to tak'er for a ride because I know they have alot of low end balls aswell as plenty of clearence and great handling but what id like to know is do they handle, corner, wheelie and just overall feel like a 450 sport? You have ridden both so I would like to hear what you have to say Thanks man

Handel sweet! Weelie up or down any hill you want. Corner and slide well. Lands uneven jumps alot better than straight axel. Better traction( momentum ) 450 is for a track. Jmo big bore big power!!

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motor to motor??? where not Even in the same class your a 525 I'm a little 450 and plus if someone did beat me on the motor they be saying ( I beat that Kfx with the NOS) so..... NO not going to appin lol

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry "gettin' muddy" for taking over your thread with brule bs. Come out and ride this weekend!

Gettin' Muddy

Reaction score
hey no worries man but i actually work this weekend and my quad wouldnt fair very well in the sand lol but next time i will for sure thanks anyways man

Gettin' Muddy

Reaction score
I just found a badass deal on a 87 trx 250r (2 stroke) they look like a blast but id really like some feedback before i go ahead and buy it

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
you wont be going through too much mud with it but for trail riding and riding in the dunes it would be awesome. with a bbk and pipe you should be able to run with 450's no problem. back in the day it also had one of the best designed frames and the handling was one of the best for its class.

Gettin' Muddy

Reaction score
yea ive never owned a 2 stroke or even ridden one before but i do know all the secrets to making them successful in trails and mud and to be honest your never gonna have too much success in mud with any sport quad lol but my question is do you think i can keep up with raptors on the trails? it looks like im gonna have to pick up some sand tires now aswell lol

Top Bottom